BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Sumintra R.
I Looooove their clothes! Super minimalist and really cute. Used to be my only pair of jeans I wore, and favorite ones too. Buuut I no longer fit in them and haven’t made a trip to get new ones 😅
Olivea O.
L.A
This store is great, it has a wide range of styles to choose from and good quality clothing items, clean stores, easy to use website, helpful customer service, a frequent shopping place for myself
Jasmin B.
Tucson, AZ
I usually just buy jeans and sweatpants from here when they are on sale for 30$. I prefer jeggings to jeans because they have a lot more give and stretch to them. I like their sweatpants because they are cute and comfy.
Julie B.
Sanford
A little too expensive for the material used in women’s shirts; guys jeans are nice but way too expensive!! Aeropostle is always right next door with $20 jeans!! The cashiers are always snooty to moms that are shopping!
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
.I have shopped with abercrombie.com on numerous occasionsTheir shipping method is super fast, I have never had a problem with them sending their parcels late or not having the item I ordered.
(As an international customer, it is frustrating to have an order canceled due to stock issues as the cancellation of the payment on the card is a hassle for me)
Their customer service is useful clear and I have always been able to get the answer I needed with an email.
The only slight disadvantage is that the clothes are quite wrinkled when they arrive (for summer sweaters and dresses can be a problem) and their scaling seems to vary slightly from season to season.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Very cute! But very pricey! I have noticed they don’t have many deals, at least not while I’m shopping there. Their clothing is very attractive but I usually find myself at the clearance rack.
Lauren F.
I used to not be a fan of this store at all because of there not being many clothes for larger people. However, I have recently found many awesome pieces that are in my size, and I love them!
Grace L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!! It’s long lasting too and I will be buying again
Zoie P.
Rogers, AR
Abercrombie is one of those brands that you loved when you were young, stop wearing, and then find new reason to appreciate as an adult. My favorite lounge wear comes from Abercrombie. I always wait until they run good deals, which happens more often than not.
Kaitlyn F.
Jacksonville
After working for the company for many years I’ve worn a ton of Abercrombie in my day. Still by far my favorite brand of jeans or jean shorts. They fit so well and have the perfect length.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?