BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
There clothing is cheaply made and way over priced for what you get, the only good quality item is the jeans that they sell. They are durable and last a long time.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love their jeans (when on sale), otherwise I think most of the stuff is over-priced for what it is. I have some decent staples from here, but don't shop here often.
Victoria B.
Antelope, CA
If they are having a sale i like hitting them up for their jeans. They are one of the few brands that fit perfectly but i can't justify paying full retail for them.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
The clothes have never impressed me but since news broke that the company only wants "cool" people wearing their clothes I have decided I don't want to be a cool kid.
Neisha D.
Aiken, SC
Ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
I like their clothes but very overpriced!!
i like how their logo isn't really on their clothes as well
if their clothes were priced lower, i would most def shop her more
Kasey P.
Roanoke, VA
I love Abercrombie and Fitch clothing the jeans are my most favorite the fit is aalways great and what I'm looking for and the Hoodies are very comfortable as well
Crista L.
I'm not a fan of this brand anymore . It's takes me back to middle school where everyone was wearing these tight pants that didn't fit. Not worth it and every piece that I bought would rip ..... I will not shop here.
Jeffrey R.
Providence, RI
Pricey but quality. Quality clothing that will last a very long time. From casual shorts, to even business clothes. This store has it all. Despite the slight darkness in the stores, still an experience to go through!
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A bit too expensive for such simples styles, as a girl with bigger hips their jeans aren't that comfortable. a simple tank is almost 29.95. that is just a bit much.
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
How does the sizes run & what great finds will you find?
Samantha P.
A and f used to be famous what happened?
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
Would anyone else agree that their signature FIERCE cologne smells amazing?!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Is anyone insulted by this company?
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
How expensive is it to buy a pair of jeans from abercrombie?