Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,584 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
My kids like the clothing offered here the only drawback is the sizing. Everything is sized entirely too small. My daughter wears a medium/large here and a small/x-small everywhere else. Other than that products are good.
I bought some cardigans for work! I loved the color selection this store offered not to mention they were a great deal. The material of the cardigans were also so soft and lasting. Color hasn't fade after a couple washes.
This was by far my favorite brand in High School now I only use their jeans and it's because of the quality. I recommend the jeggins they are perfect for the winter.
I like some clothes from this store but in my opinion they are overly priced. I only buy stuff that are on sale when I purchase here, otherwise I will go bankrupt.
Ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time
Love the upbeat atmosphere of the store the clothing is good quality and very trendy . Sometimes the prices are inflated and not necessarily always worth the cost .
I'm not a fan of this brand anymore . It's takes me back to middle school where everyone was wearing these tight pants that didn't fit. Not worth it and every piece that I bought would rip ..... I will not shop here.
I use to love all of their products but I haven't purchased any clothing in a while due to the super strong smell when you enter the store. Of the products i have bought i love the quality of the clothes and they are super comfy and not too expensive at all! love it
Miss the bomb male models that use to stand outside stores shirtless. Their stuff will only catch me when it's on sale also the scent inside the store is heavenly
The customer service can be a bit poor sometimes, but the clothing is of good quality and the store has some really great sale/clearance sections from time to time.
Q & A
Why are their sizes so wonky? Do they run small or is it just me?
Are their clothes worth the price tag?
Do they ever have good sales or offer good coupons ?
Why does this store suck
Is this brand really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos