BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT
While I loved this style of clothing when I was younger, after you mature that style doesn't quite fit anymore. Plus the fact that there sizing is ridiculously small.
Kristen P.
Never have and never will shop here. This store is for teeny-boppers. Also, after what the owner said about their clients, I refuse to ever step foot in here again.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
They're no different than any other store except that they're priced a little higher. Their sizes run small so make sure you always try their stuff on before buying.
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
There clothing is cheaply made and way over priced for what you get, the only good quality item is the jeans that they sell. They are durable and last a long time.
Anjaly V.
Tracy, CA
Great store but It's not my first choice. They're clothes have an ok quality. They have cute dresses from time to time and sometimes you can find good shirts on sale.
Amy H.
The clothes here are ridiculously priced, but the clearance section is amazing. Never buy full price. When you can get jeans on sale, DO IT. You will not regret it.
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I may shop here if their sizes were true to size. I wear a size 8 but in Abercrombie world that's like a size 14. And I can't stand the amount of perfume they spray!
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I wore these clothes a lot in high school and whenever I walk past the store I instantly get a headache, smell and music. I loved the clothes in high school though!
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
The clothes have never impressed me but since news broke that the company only wants "cool" people wearing their clothes I have decided I don't want to be a cool kid.
Victoria B.
Antelope, CA
If they are having a sale i like hitting them up for their jeans. They are one of the few brands that fit perfectly but i can't justify paying full retail for them.
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
It is abercrombie an expensive store?
Yaimee O.
Are they expensive, and are their clothing of good quality?
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Why does this brand have a low review score?
Ashanty G.
South Gate, CA
Those stores are way too dark and smelly for me.  Why is it sooo dark in there?  So I can't see the prices? So I can't see how I look in the mirror? And it smells like their perfume from three stores down.  It's so strong.  I can't handle it. Do they pump it through the ventilation system or someting?  Automatic spritzers?  Or do people walk around spraying it? So many questions!   I'm old.
Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
Why are their sizes so wonky? Do they run small or is it just me?