BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Valeria M.
Tampa, FL
The customer service can be a bit poor sometimes, but the clothing is of good quality and the store has some really great sale/clearance sections from time to time.
Kaeli
San Martin, CA
I'm not even considered "bigger" but just because my boobs are a C cup, I can't fit into their large shirts. I absolutely hate the quality of A&F clothing as well.
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
I use to love all of their products but I haven't purchased any clothing in a while due to the super strong smell when you enter the store. Of the products i have bought i love the quality of the clothes and they are super comfy and not too expensive at all! love it
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A bit too expensive for such simples styles, as a girl with bigger hips their jeans aren't that comfortable. a simple tank is almost 29.95. that is just a bit much.
Yee L.
A&F products are certainly super duper comfortable! It is one of my go to shops when shopping to clothes and winter jackets.Their quality is really soft and the coats and jackets keeps me warm all the time. Although it is a little high end but it is totally worth it. Highly recommend this!
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
I like their clothes but very overpriced!!
i like how their logo isn't really on their clothes as well
if their clothes were priced lower, i would most def shop her more
breanna n.
Muskegon, MI
All the workers were stuck up and it was so dark in there and i couldn't stand it.I don't really know how people shop there because its impossible to work with it.
Sharayah B.
San Angelo, TX
Back in Junior High all the "cool people" wore Abercrombie and I just had to too. It's to expensive compared to American Eagle or Hollister. But really I love buckle and you can find cuter things for the same price.
Alice C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Miss the bomb male models that use to stand outside stores shirtless. Their stuff will only catch me when it's on sale also the scent inside the store is heavenly
Poukkey A.
Zeeland, MI
The store light is so dim and had a strong scene of fragrance which sometimes i cant stand. but i have to admit that the clothes were really good but little pricey.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?