BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kasey P.
Roanoke, VA
I love Abercrombie and Fitch clothing the jeans are my most favorite the fit is aalways great and what I'm looking for and the Hoodies are very comfortable as well
Sharayah B.
San Angelo, TX
Back in Junior High all the "cool people" wore Abercrombie and I just had to too. It's to expensive compared to American Eagle or Hollister. But really I love buckle and you can find cuter things for the same price.
Poukkey A.
Zeeland, MI
The store light is so dim and had a strong scene of fragrance which sometimes i cant stand. but i have to admit that the clothes were really good but little pricey.
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
I like their clothes but very overpriced!!
i like how their logo isn't really on their clothes as well
if their clothes were priced lower, i would most def shop her more
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Great store ! It can be a little pricey but you pay for what you get! The store always smells so good. I have a pair of jeans from there and I absolutely love them.
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
I use to love all of their products but I haven't purchased any clothing in a while due to the super strong smell when you enter the store. Of the products i have bought i love the quality of the clothes and they are super comfy and not too expensive at all! love it
Jeffrey R.
Providence, RI
Pricey but quality. Quality clothing that will last a very long time. From casual shorts, to even business clothes. This store has it all. Despite the slight darkness in the stores, still an experience to go through!
Valeria M.
Tampa, FL
The customer service can be a bit poor sometimes, but the clothing is of good quality and the store has some really great sale/clearance sections from time to time.
breanna n.
Muskegon, MI
All the workers were stuck up and it was so dark in there and i couldn't stand it.I don't really know how people shop there because its impossible to work with it.
Heather S.
Framingham , MA
Love the upbeat atmosphere of the store the clothing is good quality and very trendy . Sometimes the prices are inflated and not necessarily always worth the cost .
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?