BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kristen P.
Never have and never will shop here. This store is for teeny-boppers. Also, after what the owner said about their clients, I refuse to ever step foot in here again.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Over priced. I can't hear myself think when I go in there because the music is so loud. It's too crowded and not with people. I only like their colognes and perfumes.
I love my pale wash Olivia jean shorts, they're my favourite and the colour goes with any top!! The prices of A&F are really high though, so I like to catch a sale.
Valeria M.
Tampa, FL
The customer service can be a bit poor sometimes, but the clothing is of good quality and the store has some really great sale/clearance sections from time to time.
Kasey P.
Roanoke, VA
I love Abercrombie and Fitch clothing the jeans are my most favorite the fit is aalways great and what I'm looking for and the Hoodies are very comfortable as well
Heather S.
Framingham , MA
Love the upbeat atmosphere of the store the clothing is good quality and very trendy . Sometimes the prices are inflated and not necessarily always worth the cost .
Crista L.
I'm not a fan of this brand anymore . It's takes me back to middle school where everyone was wearing these tight pants that didn't fit. Not worth it and every piece that I bought would rip ..... I will not shop here.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
A bit too expensive for such simples styles, as a girl with bigger hips their jeans aren't that comfortable. a simple tank is almost 29.95. that is just a bit much.
Neisha D.
Aiken, SC
Ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time
Kaeli
San Martin, CA
I'm not even considered "bigger" but just because my boobs are a C cup, I can't fit into their large shirts. I absolutely hate the quality of A&F clothing as well.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?