Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
For me, little bit of pricey but they have awesome clothes comfortable too. Being a latina, I struggle sometimes to fit in my size of jeans lol. I have to get a bigger size.
While I loved this style of clothing when I was younger, after you mature that style doesn't quite fit anymore. Plus the fact that there sizing is ridiculously small.
Literally all my clothing is from there! I love the style and the fit of everything! They have so many types i can choose from whenever i go. The employees are super nice all the time, definitely recommended shopping there!
The prices are way too overpriced. You are lucky when they have any sells and occasionally something that fits you properly. They do run small on most of their clothes
Abercrombie's Fierce Cologne is possibly one of the best and great quality for a reasonable priced men's Cologne! I love the scent every time I enter any of the stores
The clothes are entirely to expensive to buy a shirt that just has their logo embroidered on it. I once owned a pair of jeans from there and they did not last near as long as some of my jeans that cost a good 20 bucks less.
High quality clothing, but lasts. Smells in store are strong but smell good. One thing I don't llike, and this prevents me from shopping here as much, it is expensive.
I love A&F! I swear by their jeans, they fit me so well and the store smells so good every time you walk inside! I always know that I can find a cute item in the store
You pay for what you get its pretty great and i love the sales. But there is not any plus sizes and the workers are kind of snobbing and not very good at working...
I wish the clothing wasn't so expensive because I would shop there all the time but for an everyday mom with kids I don't think it's that great for a growing kid unless you have a money tree in your backyard
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos