Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love A&F! I swear by their jeans, they fit me so well and the store smells so good every time you walk inside! I always know that I can find a cute item in the store
I never really purchased from here due to the fact that they used to sell only t-shirts, after the nasty comments, I decided I was better off never buying there again.
I wish the clothing wasn't so expensive because I would shop there all the time but for an everyday mom with kids I don't think it's that great for a growing kid unless you have a money tree in your backyard
The prices are way too overpriced. You are lucky when they have any sells and occasionally something that fits you properly. They do run small on most of their clothes
Some of my best friends love this clothing but I don't think is that good. They just sell printed shirts made of soft fabrics and that's it. They are not that special.
The store is always very dark its hard to tell what the actual color is. The smell burns my nose. The clothes are cute but not enough options for a regular size girl.
Always on the more expensive side unless you check out the discount racks, sometimes you can find a great deal. Usually quality items that you can't find other stores.
You pay for what you get its pretty great and i love the sales. But there is not any plus sizes and the workers are kind of snobbing and not very good at working...
For me, little bit of pricey but they have awesome clothes comfortable too. Being a latina, I struggle sometimes to fit in my size of jeans lol. I have to get a bigger size.
High quality clothing, but lasts. Smells in store are strong but smell good. One thing I don't llike, and this prevents me from shopping here as much, it is expensive.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos