BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Helen R.
Bethany, OK
I love their Jeans! I'm a 26 y/o mother of four but whenever I wear their clothes I feel chic and 16 again! The quality of their metchandise is totally worth the price!
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Hate this store. sizes are so small, i don't think any average person fits in the correct size in this store. prices are way too high. sales people are very snobby and are bound to mess up your purchase. i gave up on this store.
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
I love the whole vive of the the store and the clothes. I always fine something new and fresh. They also always have awesome deals and their swimwear is very flattering.
Jess r.
Gotten some of my favorite flannels and tops from here! Not a fan of the large logos or when they put their name on everything, but the quality of the products are good! They should add more lights to the interior of the store!
Ashley B.
Rochester, NY
Their clothes are kind of sloppy and boring like all beige but i found some cute pieces. their sizes are all over the place some too small some too big some just right
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
There's nothing for big girls like me. We make up a really big part of America, it would be nice to be able to by something cite there. But for now I shop for my husband.
Machaela K.
Ludington, MI
I love shopping here, don't go here as much as I would like to. But overall this store is a very nice clothing store to shop at for some great clothing and deals as well.
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
Abercrombie & Fitch hasn't come out with super stellar styles lately. They're cute but not something I would incorporate in my every day work wardrobe or casual day out.
angelica g.
I love their style and everything always fits me perfect! they also have a kids line that has such cute clothing for the younger ones! my little sis loves to shop there!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?