Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really? I love their T-Shirts....the fabric is soft and comfy....the only problem that I see is the durability, some of my t-shirts were bad...but in general is good!!!!
Will never shop here again. Awful company morals and the clothes are far too overpriced, particularly when you can go to Hollister and get the same thing a little cheaper.
I used to shop here all the time in high school. The styles never change. Their Cologne smells amazing but their stores are so dimly lit who can see what they're buying?
I love their style and everything always fits me perfect! they also have a kids line that has such cute clothing for the younger ones! my little sis loves to shop there!
Amazing clothes, but VERY expensive, so we don't buy there often. Shopping experience is similar to a Hollister store (very dark and cologne smelling)! Great clothes, but too expensive.
The clothes from this store are way overpriced! I never find anything remotely cute enough to justify spending the money. The smell of the store is very over powering!
very cute clothing but i feel like it's too overpriced. the quality is not worth the price. they definitely need to rethink their prices because they are losing money.
Overpriced clothing for what it is. They're losing their key demographic audience. Not advertised well, and they need to do something different to attract more people in.
Hate this store. sizes are so small, i don't think any average person fits in the correct size in this store. prices are way too high. sales people are very snobby and are bound to mess up your purchase. i gave up on this store.
I am not a huge fan of the clothing because of the sizing, I am not a big person and I still have to get a large which I am not a fan of, i do love their perfume and cologne though all you have to use is one spray and your good
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos