BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
It's all about the brand name.. I personally think it's over priced and cheap material. They do have cute clothes for sure but you can only wear them if you weigh 100 pounds!
Nicole J.
Abercrombie is amazing !! I loved it as a kid and now I shop whenever I get a chance to for my daughter ! They have amazing customer service and the clothes last ! There was a mishap with her winter jacket and they sent us a gift card ! Amazing
Katie S.
While their clothes are a cuter selection than their other store Hollister their even more expensive than Hollister is. I don't think that the clothes are worth the money.
Ingrid P.
I think it can be overpriced on certain things but they have really good jeans. I usually wait for the sales. The jeans are pricey but they last a long time and fit perfectly
Catherine V.
Took a step back from Abercrombie after high school, but they've really gotten some cute, good quality clothing back in their stores. Affordable and trendy, I love it again!
Jamie B.
Lexington
Great quality clothing. You can find anything you need in this store. I would recommend boys and girls to look in this store to make their closet better and update any look they want to try and refresh!!!
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
This company produces average quality products that are extremely overpriced. Their shopping environment is dark and uninviting... Plus customer service is near nonexistent.
Nikki D.
New York
Great store! I love how they have rebranded and the clothes are super cute now! You can actually see in the store and the smell isn't overwhelming anymore. I love the jeans!
Monica H.
Lutz, FL
Abercrombie is like the most perfect store EVER!!! Everything they sell is completely worth the money because the styles are high-end and you can never go wrong wearing A&F!!
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
Really great clothes for my husband but I really don't like the line of clothing they are advertising to young girls. As far as the quality goes though, I love their clothing.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?