Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It's all about the brand name.. I personally think it's over priced and cheap material. They do have cute clothes for sure but you can only wear them if you weigh 100 pounds!
Abercrombie is amazing !! I loved it as a kid and now I shop whenever I get a chance to for my daughter ! They have amazing customer service and the clothes last ! There was a mishap with her winter jacket and they sent us a gift card ! Amazing
While their clothes are a cuter selection than their other store Hollister their even more expensive than Hollister is. I don't think that the clothes are worth the money.
I think it can be overpriced on certain things but they have really good jeans. I usually wait for the sales. The jeans are pricey but they last a long time and fit perfectly
Took a step back from Abercrombie after high school, but they've really gotten some cute, good quality clothing back in their stores. Affordable and trendy, I love it again!
Great quality clothing. You can find anything you need in this store. I would recommend boys and girls to look in this store to make their closet better and update any look they want to try and refresh!!!
This company produces average quality products that are extremely overpriced. Their shopping environment is dark and uninviting... Plus customer service is near nonexistent.
Great store! I love how they have rebranded and the clothes are super cute now! You can actually see in the store and the smell isn't overwhelming anymore. I love the jeans!
Abercrombie is like the most perfect store EVER!!! Everything they sell is completely worth the money because the styles are high-end and you can never go wrong wearing A&F!!
Really great clothes for my husband but I really don't like the line of clothing they are advertising to young girls. As far as the quality goes though, I love their clothing.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos