Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,574 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Their sweaters and sweats are my favorite! It is very soft and warm material! However, the prices are expensive. I always look towards buying from them when there is a sale.
Not a big fan- the clothes are pricey and way too tiny for any "average" weight person. The stores are dark and smell really strong of perfume and cologne. Not my favorite store.
The store is very dark when walking in and the smell of cologne is overwhelming. The clothes are very cute but designed for very small people. The clothes can get very pricey.
Everything is so over priced. People justify the price by saying that the product is an amazing quality. It might be and that is up to the person shopping price vs. quality.
Their clothes are really cute and comfy but a little expensive so i would always wait for sales to get what i want. Their jeans are super comfy. i shop their all the time!!
It's pretty pricey but the stuff is really cute. I really like their jeans because I have a hard time finding jeans that fit so if you have issues finding jeans try Abercrombie.
Abercrombie has great quality products but unfortunately they don't make their clothes for everyone. I also feel that the whole vibe of the store is a bit off putting to many.
Love abercrombie & fitch in my opinion its way better than hollister. Even though i think its under the same company definitely the quality of abercrombie is better. Hence why everything more expensive than aeropostle and hollister etc.
The scent when you walk in is sooo strong and horrible. Instant headache. Secondly, they mainly sell clothes for the thinner sizes, it's quite annoying. Not a fan of this store.
Abercrombie is amazing !! I loved it as a kid and now I shop whenever I get a chance to for my daughter ! They have amazing customer service and the clothes last ! There was a mishap with her winter jacket and they sent us a gift card ! Amazing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos