BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Poonam P.
Elk Grove, CA
Their sweaters and sweats are my favorite! It is very soft and warm material! However, the prices are expensive. I always look towards buying from them when there is a sale.
Lizzy W.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Not a big fan- the clothes are pricey and way too tiny for any "average" weight person. The stores are dark and smell really strong of perfume and cologne. Not my favorite store.
Jenn S.
Allentown, PA
The store is very dark when walking in and the smell of cologne is overwhelming. The clothes are very cute but designed for very small people. The clothes can get very pricey.
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Everything is so over priced. People justify the price by saying that the product is an amazing quality. It might be and that is up to the person shopping price vs. quality.
Minying F.
Their clothes are really cute and comfy but a little expensive so i would always wait for sales to get what i want. Their jeans are super comfy. i shop their all the time!!
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's pretty pricey but the stuff is really cute. I really like their jeans because I have a hard time finding jeans that fit so if you have issues finding jeans try Abercrombie.
Olivia C.
Abercrombie has great quality products but unfortunately they don't make their clothes for everyone. I also feel that the whole vibe of the store is a bit off putting to many.
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
Love abercrombie & fitch in my opinion its way better than hollister. Even though i think its under the same company definitely the quality of abercrombie is better. Hence why everything more expensive than aeropostle and hollister etc.
Andrea W.
The scent when you walk in is sooo strong and horrible. Instant headache. Secondly, they mainly sell clothes for the thinner sizes, it's quite annoying. Not a fan of this store.
Nicole J.
Abercrombie is amazing !! I loved it as a kid and now I shop whenever I get a chance to for my daughter ! They have amazing customer service and the clothes last ! There was a mishap with her winter jacket and they sent us a gift card ! Amazing
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?