BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
I used to work as an employee at this store and I loved the vibe and atmosphere of this place. Starting with their clothing line, the quality and variety. Would recommend to a friend
Elishas I.
Wish they were made in the USA, but I still love their Jeans! They always fit me perfectly, I have always had a bit of trouble finding the right jeans to fit my body and theirs always are perfect!
Melanie S.
Never bought one thing from this place because their prices are ridiculous! I always choke when I walk by the store due the excess amount of perfume/cologne they spray in the store!
Camila L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite stores! I love their jeans, t shirts, dresses , their perfumes, everything !!! The clothes fit small... they are very fashionable! Great customer service. I love it!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I bought pants from here. I enjoy their pants. Many different styles and they fit my form nicely. The material is high quality and comfortable on my skin. Able to move comfortably.
Helen X.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I know their prices are pretty high compared to Hollister especially since it's the same quality. I do think that Abercrombie sometimes carry styles that are more appealing to me.
bibi m.
I love A and F. I don't think I am the skinniest person but I do believe that I am just fine. I fit perfectly into their jeans and I love everything they have! Favorite Store ever!
Ashley W.
I hate everything this store stands for. I would never spend a dime there. The clothes are overpriced and too preppy. Reminds me of something someone would wear at a country club.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
As a kid i use to wear only A&F but the prices for a pair of jeans were insane. Love the style and mens cologne but if you have a but like me there jeans are not the best fit 0_0
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch. The quality of their clothes are great, much nicer quality than Hollister. Though it is a little more expensive, I think the price is worth it.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?