Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to work as an employee at this store and I loved the vibe and atmosphere of this place. Starting with their clothing line, the quality and variety. Would recommend to a friend
Wish they were made in the USA, but I still love their Jeans! They always fit me perfectly, I have always had a bit of trouble finding the right jeans to fit my body and theirs always are perfect!
Never bought one thing from this place because their prices are ridiculous! I always choke when I walk by the store due the excess amount of perfume/cologne they spray in the store!
One of my favorite stores! I love their jeans, t shirts, dresses , their perfumes, everything !!! The clothes fit small... they are very fashionable! Great customer service. I love it!
I bought pants from here. I enjoy their pants. Many different styles and they fit my form nicely. The material is high quality and comfortable on my skin. Able to move comfortably.
I know their prices are pretty high compared to Hollister especially since it's the same quality. I do think that Abercrombie sometimes carry styles that are more appealing to me.
I love A and F. I don't think I am the skinniest person but I do believe that I am just fine. I fit perfectly into their jeans and I love everything they have! Favorite Store ever!
I hate everything this store stands for. I would never spend a dime there. The clothes are overpriced and too preppy. Reminds me of something someone would wear at a country club.
As a kid i use to wear only A&F but the prices for a pair of jeans were insane. Love the style and mens cologne but if you have a but like me there jeans are not the best fit 0_0
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch. The quality of their clothes are great, much nicer quality than Hollister. Though it is a little more expensive, I think the price is worth it.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos