BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kiana B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Everything seems to be way small, and being a usual medium, I can't find anything that fits. Everything is too overpriced, and people just buy it for the brand name recognition.
Amber M.
Midland, TX
If a clothing line designer who is in the people business (creating clothing for people) can discriminate against people, they don't deserve a dime of the people's money. Period.
Daniela R.
San Bernardino, CA
I personally love this store. The clothes is simple but very stylish. It is a little pricey but you can find really good deals on clearance or at the outlet stores!
Karimi A.
Corp Christi, TX
For being petite I like knowing that when I come here I don't have to worry about not finding the right pair of jeans or clothes. Love me some good cardigans or sweaters from here
Samanta E.
Palm Harbor , FL
One of my favorite stores of all time. Just like Hollister, I’d buy anything from it. The only problem is that their prices are really expensive, but other than that everything is perfect.
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The clothes are pretty cute but honestly I think that they should expand their sizing. The quality is aright. I think you can get a better deal with its sister company, Hollister.
Paola R.
Union City, NJ
Their items are ridiculously overpriced and their customer service sucks. They have cute clothes but it is really not worth the money and their stores always smells really weird.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I've always liked the whole aesthetic of A & F, but the quality of the actual products are not even worth the money. Their size range is also very small. I wouldn't recommend it.
Kristin T.
I mostly shop Abercrombie kids. They run a little small as the sizes get bigger but we love the quality and the graphic tees are so cute. Jeans run a little high for kids clothes.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Very expensive, but the clothes are pretty cute. you can find some cute clothes in the clearance if you're lucky. Know a person who works there, and even she can barely afford it!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?