Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Everything seems to be way small, and being a usual medium, I can't find anything that fits. Everything is too overpriced, and people just buy it for the brand name recognition.
If a clothing line designer who is in the people business (creating clothing for people) can discriminate against people, they don't deserve a dime of the people's money. Period.
I personally love this store. The clothes is simple but very stylish. It is a little pricey but you can find really good deals on clearance or at the outlet stores!
For being petite I like knowing that when I come here I don't have to worry about not finding the right pair of jeans or clothes. Love me some good cardigans or sweaters from here
One of my favorite stores of all time. Just like Hollister, I’d buy anything from it. The only problem is that their prices are really expensive, but other than that everything is perfect.
The clothes are pretty cute but honestly I think that they should expand their sizing. The quality is aright. I think you can get a better deal with its sister company, Hollister.
Their items are ridiculously overpriced and their customer service sucks. They have cute clothes but it is really not worth the money and their stores always smells really weird.
I've always liked the whole aesthetic of A & F, but the quality of the actual products are not even worth the money. Their size range is also very small. I wouldn't recommend it.
I mostly shop Abercrombie kids. They run a little small as the sizes get bigger but we love the quality and the graphic tees are so cute. Jeans run a little high for kids clothes.
Very expensive, but the clothes are pretty cute. you can find some cute clothes in the clearance if you're lucky. Know a person who works there, and even she can barely afford it!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos