Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
every piece of clothing I have bought from Abercrombie and fitch have been worn a lot and last a long time. a lot of washing and wearing and they hold up. no improvement needed. great clothes
I love this place! There is one sweater I have had for about 2 years now and it still looks like they day I first bought it! And the clothes in the store is always kept up to date and trendy
They are very discriminatory. But I can say the quality of their clothes are good cause it lasts long but I refuse to go in there anymore. I had to deal with rude workers and it wasn't pleasant
bought my daughter a polo shirt skater dress and she loves it! the fit is great and has been washed multiple times and has not faded. I only get her school clothes from A&F and order online.
I Love most of the quality of their clothes especially their jeans and sweaters . But getting very disappointed in the lack of diverse style. Seems like they are stuck in time and can not move .
Great pants! Seriously. I know they may seem like they are geared towards teenagers but their jeans are amazing on me. I have to force myself to not wear them everyday because I totally want to.
I don't really like Abercrombie & Fitch at all. As a brand and their products I do not like. They do not have a lot of variety of styles and most of their clothes run small and they are pricey.
I like their clothes but i feel as if only a certain type of body are allowed to wear their clothes. Their size range is small and their price falls a bit on the expensive size. Overall it's ok.
Not to particular with this store I hardly ever go in. I have in the past and although I like the simplicity of the clothing they don't make that many sizes I couldn't even fit into the jeans
First off, I love the way the store smells. I bought the cologne for my son. The clothes are so soft and made of good quality. Clothes aren't too expensive but I feel you pay for what you get.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos