Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I think abercrombie is a good brand because of this the seams are of good quality also in the shirts or shirts in the part of the neck that are the most critical vienne reforsadas the decoration
I love Abercrombie and Fitch. The only jeans I will wear is from Abercrombie!! The jeggings seriously fit SO well and compliment my curves perfectly!! The quality is great and they always have sales
I used to shop at Abercrombie all the time, but my style has changed as I have gotten older. I think they have great quality clothes but sometimes the price can be too steep for their products.
I used to love shopping here in middle high school. I feel like I have definitely grown out of the styles but they used to be very cute. I remember they did run a little small in their sizes though.
When I was a little younger I used to like this store. I still do from time to time. My little sister loves this store, she mainly goes for the jeans and shorts. They usually have some good deals.
I use to love to shop here in my teen days but sometimes the clothes are way to tight and it made me mad what the CEO said about bigger people shopping there so I have not spent anymore money there
I do like Abercrombie and Fitch clothes and perfumes, but i cannot stand going to the store. It dark, claustrophobic, and always smells too strongly of perfume. I would recommend shopping online.
This brand's fit is definitely meant for skinny people. But, with that being said, I am thin and it works just fine for me. The store is unique- overpriced urban pieces consisting of solid colors. But I'll get basics when they are on sale at Hautlook for dirt cheap.
I am a younger teenager, and I fit into a double zero for shorts. So this store actually works out for me. But word of advice to Abercrombie, NO ONE WANTS TO WEAR YOUR HUGE LOGO ON THEIR CHESTS!
I have a lot of stuff to say about this brand! I love it because it's pretty cheap, they have a lot of nice and confortable clothes, a lot of sizes so you always could find something for yourself
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos