BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
Great clothing. Love their shirts. Their jeans are very comfortable and stretchy. I love their spring dresses. I am a repeat shopper their and recommend them to everyone. I do a lot of Christmas shopping their as well.
Kristy G.
Etters, PA
My daughter likes the Abercrombie kids store. Prices are a lit high as most stores when not buying online but good quality. Styles are fashionable as well. Online sales are amazing! Cute styles for younger people.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Abercrombie has wonderful casual clothes. It’s a great price and they have some kind of sale going on often. Also In the warmer months you can find some beautiful dresses. One of my favorites if from here.
Colleen G.
Baltimore
I get my winter coats from Abercrombie. They are expensive but if you get them on sale it’s totally worth it bc the Abercrombie coats I own are the warmest coats I’ve ever had. Great for Maryland winters!
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
This store is quite expensive but they do have nice quality clothing. Their shirts are very pretty as well as their bathing suits which I absolutely love. I suggest buying swimsuits and winter stuff at this store!
Sophie G.
This store is great for many reasons. I have many good quality pairs of jeans that have lasted a long time. You won’t love all the jeans, but you’ll find something that you like. I I would shop here again.
Taylor R.
Charlotte
I absolutely love this store; always have and always will. The jeans are amazing and the fit of the shirts have always been my fav. I recommend this store to any one who is looking for a soft fitted tee.
Rahil K.
apple valley
Although the jeans are on the pricey side they fit and form to your body very nicely! I love the thick material the jeans still carry. However, they could expand on the fashion, it always seems the same.
Kristin H.
Muskegon
A majority of my children's wardrobe is Abercrombie and Fitch. Their original prices are more than I am willing to pay on kids clothes, but I always get great deals when they run clearance specials
JBainsBeauty B.
The quality of the clothes and fabrics is what I love the most. The store can be expensive but I always look for the sale items or shop on holidays like Black Friday. The clothes have lasted me for years
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?