BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Brittney S.
Thank god this rand is not as popular as it once was - they are the snobbiest of snobs. When I was in high school you were considered poor if you didn't wear this crap. Forever hating this brand.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I used to love shopping here in middle high school. I feel like I have definitely grown out of the styles but they used to be very cute. I remember they did run a little small in their sizes though.
I think abercrombie is a good brand because of this the seams are of good quality also in the shirts or shirts in the part of the neck that are the most critical vienne reforsadas the decoration
Ashley  H.
Springtown, TX
They do have cute things but I think it's way overrated. The clothes are entirely way to expensive when Hollister has the same stuff for half price. Also, the sizes are all for tiny people! Although they do have good sales at the end of the year when seasons are switching.
Francesca M.
I am a younger teenager, and I fit into a double zero for shorts. So this store actually works out for me. But word of advice to Abercrombie, NO ONE WANTS TO WEAR YOUR HUGE LOGO ON THEIR CHESTS!
Htet A.
nice design but not all fit for me since i am 5 feet short and not too skinny. i only shop a few time. i like their winter coats, good quality . i like long sleeve wears.its kinda expensive tho.
April D.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Clothes are average and overpriced. Quality is ok but not for a dime and a leg. The only time I've seen them with decent prices is at the outlet but even then, sometimes their prices are too much.
Mari M.
Lawrenceville, GA
 I love the jeans here they're so comfortable. The shirts are also so comfortable I love the dough sales and also they always have my size online or in stores . When they have sales it's good deals.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I love Abercrombie & Fitch. Every time I walk into the store I feel happy. Maybe it's because I love the smell of the place. I have so much clothing from there. The quality of the jeans are great.
Lanie V.
I used to like Abercrombie and Fitch, but now it seems like they are charging a ton for t-shirts with their logo which is basically advertising. Expensive for what it is, mainly for a young crowd.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?