Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The Jeggings at Abercrombie & Fitch are the only jeans I wear. They are soft while comfortable and are the perfect fit. They are pretty reasonable. I highly suggest for curvy women. MUST HAVE.
Over the past few years I've been getting more and more impressed with Abercrombie and fitch's clothes. They don't scream Abercrombie and they're so cute and causal to wear anywhere !
I can't stand this place..I have never found anything that fits me right and it was all way to over priced.I am a size 3 and usually have no issues with finding clothing that fits well.
I love that they're bringing back their A game. This was a popular bring in high school for me and I love some of their new styles like the go to plaid shirts, sundresses and jumpers.
It's very similar to Hollister, but now that hollister had change the quality of its fabrics, I prefer Abercrombie. It have more beautiful designs and you can find good deals in Clearance
Abercrombie has the best sweatshirts for men! The sweatshirts are bulky and comfortable and are meant to last! The cologne is also amazing. Simply walking into the store changes my mood.
Very trendy styles with a good price point. I have had a pair of pants I have loved for many years. They always have a good variety to choose from. Very popular with teen and pre teens.
This is the only place I buy jeans from. They usually have sales which make them affordable, and they're great quality. Plus, they smell like Abercrombie cologne! I will definitely shop here again.
Definitely geared towards preteens and teens! Not the best or worst quality clothing, so basically just paying more for the name. Hollister has almost the same items for a cheaper price!
Out of all of their clothes, they have the absolute cutest dresses, skirts, and tops! The only thing that bumps them down at this point is price and they don't have plus size clothing. =(
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos