Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great style with great value,it's very comfortable to wear a lot of style to choose. The product are quite good. Hope they have more sales so I can buy more coz I like the quality of AF.
pricey but the clothes last forever , well made lots to choose from always trendy with colors and fit ! shopping online is much better than my local store sales people are way too pushy
I have personally worked for this company, and I would like to say that if you want quality jeans them they have them at a pretty high price. Other than that I don't like the company for there over priced clothes and the store is too dark and smells to strong.
Abercrombie clothes are always in style however they are a bit over priced and made for smaller people. They have awesome smelling perfume/cologne but again it's a little over priced.
The Jeggings at Abercrombie & Fitch are the only jeans I wear. They are soft while comfortable and are the perfect fit. They are pretty reasonable. I highly suggest for curvy women. MUST HAVE.
I love how Abercrombie & Fitch have rebranded themselves the past few years! It has made me shop here a lot! I love their discounts. My favorite thing I bought is definitely a winter jacket! Very stylish and warm! I definitely recommend shopping here!!!
Honestly this store is the best for tiny people. Jeans come in small sizes that cannot be found anywhere else! I'm in love with their styles and scents, how ever it is extremely pricey
I'm not a big fan because they only target smaller sizes and the fact that they have shirtless fit models and super skinny girl models at stores makes me feel bad. It's not a good thing.
Not many stores anymore to actually go to and try stuff on. But I like the quality of the products as long as they are on sale. If not on sale then the products are generally over priced.
Over the past few years I've been getting more and more impressed with Abercrombie and fitch's clothes. They don't scream Abercrombie and they're so cute and causal to wear anywhere !
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos