BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Nemia W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great style with great value,it's very comfortable to wear a lot of style to choose. The product are quite good. Hope they have more sales so I can buy more coz I like the quality of AF.
michele r.
pricey but the clothes last forever , well made lots to choose from always trendy with colors and fit ! shopping online is much better than my local store sales people are way too pushy
Amanda H.
Seffner, Fl
I have personally worked for this company, and I would like to say that if you want quality jeans them they have them at a pretty high price. Other than that I don't like the company for there over priced clothes and the store is too dark and smells to strong.
Brittany B.
Rogersville, TN
Abercrombie clothes are always in style however they are a bit over priced and made for smaller people. They have awesome smelling perfume/cologne but again it's a little over priced.
Tabatha P.
Belleville , NJ
The Jeggings at Abercrombie & Fitch are the only jeans I wear. They are soft while comfortable and are the perfect fit. They are pretty reasonable. I highly suggest for curvy women. MUST HAVE.
Carly S.
I love how Abercrombie & Fitch have rebranded themselves the past few years! It has made me shop here a lot! I love their discounts. My favorite thing I bought is definitely a winter jacket! Very stylish and warm! I definitely recommend shopping here!!!
Jessica W.
Conroe, TX
Honestly this store is the best for tiny people. Jeans come in small sizes that cannot be found anywhere else! I'm in love with their styles and scents, how ever it is extremely pricey
Sarah R.
I'm not a big fan because they only target smaller sizes and the fact that they have shirtless fit models and super skinny girl models at stores makes me feel bad. It's not a good thing.
Ashley  R.
Not many stores anymore to actually go to and try stuff on. But I like the quality of the products as long as they are on sale. If not on sale then the products are generally over priced.
Kara-Mel B.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Over the past few years I've been getting more and more impressed with Abercrombie and fitch's clothes. They don't scream Abercrombie and they're so cute and causal to wear anywhere !
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?