BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jenn G.
Davison
I generally don't go to A&F unless my daughter specifically requests. Prices are decent but damn that strong scent of Parfume is too much sometimes. Quality is OK nothing to write home about
Crystal T.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the style and fit of their cloths, but rarely buy them for myself because of the price. My son also loves their clothes, that's where he always want to go for back to school clothes.
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Expensive, but quality clothing. The clothing is soft to the touch and are usually made with nice cutting that compliments the figure. Although the perfume smell in shops are quite strong, it doesn't really bother me. The store has a very beach-like atmosphere.
Victoria B.
Super expensive for the quality of clothing that this store possesses...plus their former CEO has stated that they will not go above certain sizes because they don't want "fat people" in their clothing. disgusting.
Cristi L.
Statesboro, GA
Overpriced. Too many copycats & fakes now to look cool. Wish they're weren't so many fake a&f t-shirts out there. Used to love a&f but I feel guilty thinking back on how much I spent there.
Claudia R.
Their clothes are comfortable and sexy at the same time. Their jeans look great. I only but from the clearance section of their website and only when they have sales and I can get stuff like 75% off. I don't think it's worth it to buy anything there full price.
Emily A.
The store reeks of strong cologne. The clothes are overpriced and made in a sweatshop. My husband worked at A&F's headquarters for a while and was overworked and underpaid. Not impressed!
Yanira R.
Hialeah, FL
Their clothes is cute and good quality but it's very expensive , you can get the same clothes for a cheaper price in other stores, sometimes you get good deals on the clearance section.
Kayla C.
Carlisle, IN
I love the clothes they are very nice quality and they fit me well they always have different styles and different categories for everybody they look nice on and they are very comfortable
Lauren S.
Des Moines, IA
I think that A&F is perfect for me personally because the pants are in my length and size considering how petite I am and its awesome to find clothes that fit well, same goes with tops.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?