Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I generally don't go to A&F unless my daughter specifically requests. Prices are decent but damn that strong scent of Parfume is too much sometimes. Quality is OK nothing to write home about
I love the style and fit of their cloths, but rarely buy them for myself because of the price. My son also loves their clothes, that's where he always want to go for back to school clothes.
Expensive, but quality clothing. The clothing is soft to the touch and are usually made with nice cutting that compliments the figure. Although the perfume smell in shops are quite strong, it doesn't really bother me. The store has a very beach-like atmosphere.
Super expensive for the quality of clothing that this store possesses...plus their former CEO has stated that they will not go above certain sizes because they don't want "fat people" in their clothing. disgusting.
Overpriced. Too many copycats & fakes now to look cool. Wish they're weren't so many fake a&f t-shirts out there. Used to love a&f but I feel guilty thinking back on how much I spent there.
Their clothes are comfortable and sexy at the same time. Their jeans look great. I only but from the clearance section of their website and only when they have sales and I can get stuff like 75% off. I don't think it's worth it to buy anything there full price.
The store reeks of strong cologne. The clothes are overpriced and made in a sweatshop. My husband worked at A&F's headquarters for a while and was overworked and underpaid. Not impressed!
Their clothes is cute and good quality but it's very expensive , you can get the same clothes for a cheaper price in other stores, sometimes you get good deals on the clearance section.
I love the clothes they are very nice quality and they fit me well they always have different styles and different categories for everybody they look nice on and they are very comfortable
I think that A&F is perfect for me personally because the pants are in my length and size considering how petite I am and its awesome to find clothes that fit well, same goes with tops.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos