Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,391 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I own multiple shirts, dresses, and jackets from here. Although the newest items can sometimes be a little too pricey, I still enjoy my visits and always get compliments on the clothes.
Great line of clothing but the price when its not on discount is rather ridiculous. I always wait for black friday when they have a 50% storewide discount then the price is more make sense.
Great style with great value,it's very comfortable to wear a lot of style to choose. The product are quite good. Hope they have more sales so I can buy more coz I like the quality of AF.
The fabrics they use is worth the money. I really like their hoodies because they're warm and stylish. I often buy their fragrances for men because they're soft but long lasting as well.
pricey but the clothes last forever , well made lots to choose from always trendy with colors and fit ! shopping online is much better than my local store sales people are way too pushy
Abercrombie is so overpriced. The clothes aren't even that great they are basically the same as Hollister but Hollister is cheaper. The customer service at Abercrombie and Fitch also sucks.
I have personally worked for this company, and I would like to say that if you want quality jeans them they have them at a pretty high price. Other than that I don't like the company for there over priced clothes and the store is too dark and smells to strong.
I love Abercrombie&Fitch. This has to be my favorite store ever. GEnerally, the workers are kind and helpful. My favorite purchase has to be a beautiful blue lace skater dress I bought.
This store is very expensive. hollister is the exact same clothes but cheaper but if hollister is too expensive for you as well then aeropostale is a a great alternative with reasonable prices
Took my ten year old daughter there to find some new clothes and the sale section was awesome! Great variety and very reasonable prices. She absolutely loved the style. We will go back.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos