BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
I own multiple shirts, dresses, and jackets from here. Although the newest items can sometimes be a little too pricey, I still enjoy my visits and always get compliments on the clothes.
Jason Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Great line of clothing but the price when its not on discount is rather ridiculous. I always wait for black friday when they have a 50% storewide discount then the price is more make sense.
Nemia W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great style with great value,it's very comfortable to wear a lot of style to choose. The product are quite good. Hope they have more sales so I can buy more coz I like the quality of AF.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
The fabrics they use is worth the money. I really like their hoodies because they're warm and stylish. I often buy their fragrances for men because they're soft but long lasting as well.
michele r.
pricey but the clothes last forever , well made lots to choose from always trendy with colors and fit ! shopping online is much better than my local store sales people are way too pushy
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Abercrombie is so overpriced. The clothes aren't even that great they are basically the same as Hollister but Hollister is cheaper. The customer service at Abercrombie and Fitch also sucks.
Amanda H.
Seffner, Fl
I have personally worked for this company, and I would like to say that if you want quality jeans them they have them at a pretty high price. Other than that I don't like the company for there over priced clothes and the store is too dark and smells to strong.
Veeran K.
I love Abercrombie&Fitch. This has to be my favorite store ever. GEnerally, the workers are kind and helpful. My favorite purchase has to be a beautiful blue lace skater dress I bought.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
This store is very expensive. hollister is the exact same clothes but cheaper but if hollister is too expensive for you as well then aeropostale is a a great alternative with reasonable prices
Mackenzie M.
Bremerton, WA
Took my ten year old daughter there to find some new clothes and the sale section was awesome! Great variety and very reasonable prices. She absolutely loved the style. We will go back.
Rachel R.
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?