BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ani B.
Glendale
I’ve shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch since forever. Although I liked their clothing items in previous years better, they do still have clothing I buy. Their clothing items are very good quality especially those of winter season.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Clothes fit my teen well, wear very well and look nice. I mostly shop on sales, and our local ones have great deals at times. I even got her swimsuit for gym here. It was under $20, modest and much nicer than the ones her gym teacher recommended.
Yashaira R.
Runs small but definitely fits those with hips and butt! I love their jeans for this reason only! Form fitting curve hugging just an overall well made brand. Dresses for summer are light and delicate and I’m just in love period !
B.A a.
coachella
One of my favorite stores to shop. It’s definitely pricey but the quality of the clothes is great. I purchase frequently and I must say I’m never disappointed. Sadly I always do my shopping online as I don’t have a store nearby.
Angie Q.
I think Abercrombie and Fitch is an amazing store if it’s your style because they have amazing quality clothes but they’re a little pricey and it’s just not my style but if Its your style and you don’t mind the price I recommend
Dana D.
Black Mountain
Great store! The products are well made and last long! The people working there are super friendly and know what they are talking about! I recommend checking them out for some chic clothing. Leave feeling good and looking good!
Amber G.
Newton, NJ
Great store with great products.  My daughters love their clearance racks and this year my daughter got her winter coat from here and she loves it.  Sales are always great and sales people are very helpful and friendly
Cassandra S.
Manchester
Good quality clothing. I have found that when shopping- it is a hit or miss. I don’t often go in with an idea of what I need- just look to see if there’s anything I like. Clothing I’ve purchased has lasted many years. I like it.
Hannah J.
Minneapolis, MN
I have shopped here from a very young age, and I have always loved the things they have here! Most recently, I purchased a nice button down shirt, and it is such a great quality! They always have fashionable items that I love!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Soooo I was never one to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, never in my life. It has low lighting, loud lame music, and smells like a 15 year old boy. I can confidently say i hadn't been in the store since 2010. HOWEVER, when cleaning out my boyfriends desk, i found a very old gift card to abercrombie in Fitch. I almost didn't believe it. But, knowing he would never, i brought the card to see how much it was worth and was surprised i now had $40 to do with what i pleased in this store. I didn't care much, but i thought, whats a free pair of shorts or t-shirt.
Let me tell you how pleased i was during my shopping experience. I kept having to pull out my phone to shazam the music because every song made me want to sit home on the couch with a cup of tea looking out the window. The aroma from the perfumes they obviously use to scent the store was intoxicating, i considered spending my gift card on a bottle. granted it was still a little dark, but i could see well in the dressing room (each time i went in, about 3) when i tried on all 100 of my items. I couldn't believe how much i was interested in.
I ended up buying a plain but incredibly flattering charcoal t-shirt dress and a plain white t-shirt that was so soft i could believe it. I payed maybe $10 out of pocket, but well worth it for the dress.
My only regret is that now i'm going to want to go into Abercrombie and Fitch during my mall visits because now i'm aware of their quality clothing!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?