BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Leigh O.
BUXTON
I have never been a Abercrombie store because the smell outside is so strong, I don't think I could deal with them smell inside!!!! they need to chill out on the cologne being sprayed!!!!!
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
As with Hollister, they have an amazing size range for petites; and their pieces are always super trendy and well-made. Would 1,000% recommend, and will most definitely continue to shop there!
Ashlynne A.
Why waste your money on less than sub par quality clothing? I mean if you want to be a walking advertisement, that DOESNT get paid to advertise for them, then this brand is the brand for you.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
The store is way way way too overpriced for what they carry. this stuff is great for middle school and high school aged kids, but once you're over that age the stuff loses it's appeal for sure.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Great for skinny slim kids. Perfect place to shop for my daughter. Great fit Jeans & quality is nice. Would recommend to anyone. A little pricey for kids clothes but the fit makes it worth it.
Kari o.
The clothing is overpriced. Theu only cater to skinny ass people with no personality. The staff are rude to anyone bigger than a size 2. Guess what, I may not be able to fit into your clothes but I do have friends that I spend money on that you just lost out on.
Cristi L.
Statesboro, GA
Overpriced. Too many copycats & fakes now to look cool. Wish they're weren't so many fake a&f t-shirts out there. Used to love a&f but I feel guilty thinking back on how much I spent there.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I have been a fan of Abercrombie for years.they make a quality product and there other brands are great to.a little pricey but its worth the price.i have gotten some great clothes from there.
Sophia M.
Irwin, PA
This is my go to store! You will probably always find me wearing something from Abercrombie. All of the clothes are super stylish and comfortable. This company will never fail to disappoint.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?