BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
As with Hollister, they have an amazing size range for petites; and their pieces are always super trendy and well-made. Would 1,000% recommend, and will most definitely continue to shop there!
Brenda N.
San Diego, TX
The prices are bigger then us beautiful women who want to fit into this clothes! Women don't worry they may run super small but don't let that minimize your self esteem! Youre all beautiful!!!
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Great for skinny slim kids. Perfect place to shop for my daughter. Great fit Jeans & quality is nice. Would recommend to anyone. A little pricey for kids clothes but the fit makes it worth it.
Leigh O.
BUXTON
I have never been a Abercrombie store because the smell outside is so strong, I don't think I could deal with them smell inside!!!! they need to chill out on the cologne being sprayed!!!!!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Never have been a fan of A&F. Not a great selection in clothes, not made for average-bigger sized people, not the best quality, and really expensive. Save your money and go somewhere else
Kari o.
The clothing is overpriced. Theu only cater to skinny ass people with no personality. The staff are rude to anyone bigger than a size 2. Guess what, I may not be able to fit into your clothes but I do have friends that I spend money on that you just lost out on.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I have been a fan of Abercrombie for years.they make a quality product and there other brands are great to.a little pricey but its worth the price.i have gotten some great clothes from there.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
The store is way way way too overpriced for what they carry. this stuff is great for middle school and high school aged kids, but once you're over that age the stuff loses it's appeal for sure.
Brianna L.
I honestly go straight to the back of the store because that's where the clearance stuff is because it's soooooo expensive. I do love there clothes there! I have gotten a jacket there that was a pretty good price and is super cute!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?