Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
As with Hollister, they have an amazing size range for petites; and their pieces are always super trendy and well-made. Would 1,000% recommend, and will most definitely continue to shop there!
The prices are bigger then us beautiful women who want to fit into this clothes! Women don't worry they may run super small but don't let that minimize your self esteem! Youre all beautiful!!!
Great for skinny slim kids. Perfect place to shop for my daughter. Great fit Jeans & quality is nice. Would recommend to anyone. A little pricey for kids clothes but the fit makes it worth it.
I have never been a Abercrombie store because the smell outside is so strong, I don't think I could deal with them smell inside!!!! they need to chill out on the cologne being sprayed!!!!!
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Never have been a fan of A&F. Not a great selection in clothes, not made for average-bigger sized people, not the best quality, and really expensive. Save your money and go somewhere else
The clothing is overpriced. Theu only cater to skinny ass people with no personality. The staff are rude to anyone bigger than a size 2. Guess what, I may not be able to fit into your clothes but I do have friends that I spend money on that you just lost out on.
I have been a fan of Abercrombie for years.they make a quality product and there other brands are great to.a little pricey but its worth the price.i have gotten some great clothes from there.
The store is way way way too overpriced for what they carry. this stuff is great for middle school and high school aged kids, but once you're over that age the stuff loses it's appeal for sure.
I honestly go straight to the back of the store because that's where the clearance stuff is because it's soooooo expensive. I do love there clothes there! I have gotten a jacket there that was a pretty good price and is super cute!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos