Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I recently purchased a winter jacket from Abercrombie, and I must say that I absolutely love it. The fabric quality is amazing. I do think that their clothing tends to run a little small though.
Expensive, but quality clothing. The clothing is soft to the touch and are usually made with nice cutting that compliments the figure. Although the perfume smell in shops are quite strong, it doesn't really bother me. The store has a very beach-like atmosphere.
I think the close are made well and do not fade ,the stores are not well lighted but have nice desplayes and have nice store clerk ,they need to come up with some new ideas for some desighns ,i do wish they had a plus clothe size to ,the stores are all ways clean
The clothing is overpriced. Theu only cater to skinny ass people with no personality. The staff are rude to anyone bigger than a size 2. Guess what, I may not be able to fit into your clothes but I do have friends that I spend money on that you just lost out on.
I loveeeeeeeeeee this store. Like talking about the best jeans? They are found here! Every size you need is here! Without this store. I do not know where my jean life would be. I recommend!
I have never been a Abercrombie store because the smell outside is so strong, I don't think I could deal with them smell inside!!!! they need to chill out on the cologne being sprayed!!!!!
Overpriced. Too many copycats & fakes now to look cool. Wish they're weren't so many fake a&f t-shirts out there. Used to love a&f but I feel guilty thinking back on how much I spent there.
The store is way way way too overpriced for what they carry. this stuff is great for middle school and high school aged kids, but once you're over that age the stuff loses it's appeal for sure.
Super expensive for the quality of clothing that this store possesses...plus their former CEO has stated that they will not go above certain sizes because they don't want "fat people" in their clothing. disgusting.
Never have been a fan of A&F. Not a great selection in clothes, not made for average-bigger sized people, not the best quality, and really expensive. Save your money and go somewhere else
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos