BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Savannah W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased a winter jacket from Abercrombie, and I must say that I absolutely love it. The fabric quality is amazing. I do think that their clothing tends to run a little small though.
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Expensive, but quality clothing. The clothing is soft to the touch and are usually made with nice cutting that compliments the figure. Although the perfume smell in shops are quite strong, it doesn't really bother me. The store has a very beach-like atmosphere.
kris C.
Lincoln, IL
I think the close are made well and do not fade ,the stores are not well lighted but have nice desplayes and have nice store clerk ,they need to come up with some new ideas for some desighns ,i do wish they had a plus clothe size to ,the stores are all ways clean
Kari o.
The clothing is overpriced. Theu only cater to skinny ass people with no personality. The staff are rude to anyone bigger than a size 2. Guess what, I may not be able to fit into your clothes but I do have friends that I spend money on that you just lost out on.
Jaimesha S.
Tallahassee, FL
I loveeeeeeeeeee this store. Like talking about the best jeans? They are found here! Every size you need is here! Without this store. I do not know where my jean life would be. I recommend!
Leigh O.
BUXTON
I have never been a Abercrombie store because the smell outside is so strong, I don't think I could deal with them smell inside!!!! they need to chill out on the cologne being sprayed!!!!!
Cristi L.
Statesboro, GA
Overpriced. Too many copycats & fakes now to look cool. Wish they're weren't so many fake a&f t-shirts out there. Used to love a&f but I feel guilty thinking back on how much I spent there.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
The store is way way way too overpriced for what they carry. this stuff is great for middle school and high school aged kids, but once you're over that age the stuff loses it's appeal for sure.
Victoria B.
Super expensive for the quality of clothing that this store possesses...plus their former CEO has stated that they will not go above certain sizes because they don't want "fat people" in their clothing. disgusting.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Never have been a fan of A&F. Not a great selection in clothes, not made for average-bigger sized people, not the best quality, and really expensive. Save your money and go somewhere else
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?