Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,391 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I Love most of the quality of their clothes especially their jeans and sweaters . But getting very disappointed in the lack of diverse style. Seems like they are stuck in time and can not move .
I think the close are made well and do not fade ,the stores are not well lighted but have nice desplayes and have nice store clerk ,they need to come up with some new ideas for some desighns ,i do wish they had a plus clothe size to ,the stores are all ways clean
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
I loveeeeeeeeeee this store. Like talking about the best jeans? They are found here! Every size you need is here! Without this store. I do not know where my jean life would be. I recommend!
Great for skinny slim kids. Perfect place to shop for my daughter. Great fit Jeans & quality is nice. Would recommend to anyone. A little pricey for kids clothes but the fit makes it worth it.
I've splurged about 150 at a&f and it was well worth it good quality materials very up to date in fashion trends yet still traditional to their brand the clothes always smell great too lol
As with Hollister, they have an amazing size range for petites; and their pieces are always super trendy and well-made. Would 1,000% recommend, and will most definitely continue to shop there!
Clothes is very good quality, few sales and very expensive. You can find straight leg jeans for woman now at the store other than the basic styles such as super skinny, skinny and boot cut.
I love going into abercrombie & fitch especially because of the atmosphere and of course it always smells amazing in there! I love their clothing and fashion pieces that they have in stores. I shop here all the time!
I think that Abercrombie & Fitch has some of the cutest summer clothes out there and I think that it smells so good in there when you walk into the store I recommend the Fierce perfume for men
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos