Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really love shopping here! I just do not like the hardcore smell inside, dark, & some people working depending in which store will act like they're cool to help you out because they work there.
I do like Abercrombie and Fitch clothes and perfumes, but i cannot stand going to the store. It dark, claustrophobic, and always smells too strongly of perfume. I would recommend shopping online.
Thank god this rand is not as popular as it once was - they are the snobbiest of snobs. When I was in high school you were considered poor if you didn't wear this crap. Forever hating this brand.
I always buy pants and shirts from here, it fits me perfectly and it is good quality, I have a pear of pants I wish I could wear everyday because of how comfortable they are, and I would recommend people who can't find the right fit to come try this amazing store
la marca habla por si sola pues es de lo mejor y de muy buena calidad no se compara con otras pues es una marca con la mas recientes tendencias de moda y la verdad se merece las cinco estrellas
I have a lot of stuff to say about this brand! I love it because it's pretty cheap, they have a lot of nice and confortable clothes, a lot of sizes so you always could find something for yourself
I love this store. Their clothes are so beautiful & well mad. The service is great too. The only problem is that a lot of the time things are overpriced....but other than that it's a great store
every piece of clothing I have bought from Abercrombie and fitch have been worn a lot and last a long time. a lot of washing and wearing and they hold up. no improvement needed. great clothes
Jeans are overpriced and sizes run extremely small. The tops are generic, also over priced and sizing is strange and small. Great sweatpants buy on sale because once again extremely overpriced
I like their clothes but i feel as if only a certain type of body are allowed to wear their clothes. Their size range is small and their price falls a bit on the expensive size. Overall it's ok.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos