Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love the jeans they have a perfect fit for me I have shirt kegs but I have a curvy figure so it goes really well for me. Plus they don't rip easily and they are so cute to wear with anything.
nice design but not all fit for me since i am 5 feet short and not too skinny. i only shop a few time. i like their winter coats, good quality . i like long sleeve wears.its kinda expensive tho.
la marca habla por si sola pues es de lo mejor y de muy buena calidad no se compara con otras pues es una marca con la mas recientes tendencias de moda y la verdad se merece las cinco estrellas
Clothes are super small and won't fit unless your teeny tiny. They don't fit me and I'm underweight for my age/height. The smells are okay but the store makes them overbearing by spraying too much.
I used to shop at Abercrombie all the time, but my style has changed as I have gotten older. I think they have great quality clothes but sometimes the price can be too steep for their products.
I love this store. Their clothes are so beautiful & well mad. The service is great too. The only problem is that a lot of the time things are overpriced....but other than that it's a great store
I always buy pants and shirts from here, it fits me perfectly and it is good quality, I have a pear of pants I wish I could wear everyday because of how comfortable they are, and I would recommend people who can't find the right fit to come try this amazing store
This store always have nice displays of cute outfits but when I go in to shop, nothing in this store fits my body type. It's like they only make clothes for super skinny people, so not fair.
If you haven't looked recently, I suggest you do. Their clothes are becoming more affordable and they always have sales (I got a bathing suit top last week for $12!!) and they have more sizes now
I have to agree with all of these poor reviews. A & F is a terrible company with low standards and unrealistic sizing and advertisements. It's entirely inappropriate the way they market sexual images toward young kids. Their stores are obnoxiously loud and smelly.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos