Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I use to love to shop here in my teen days but sometimes the clothes are way to tight and it made me mad what the CEO said about bigger people shopping there so I have not spent anymore money there
I do like Abercrombie and Fitch clothes and perfumes, but i cannot stand going to the store. It dark, claustrophobic, and always smells too strongly of perfume. I would recommend shopping online.
This brand's fit is definitely meant for skinny people. But, with that being said, I am thin and it works just fine for me. The store is unique- overpriced urban pieces consisting of solid colors. But I'll get basics when they are on sale at Hautlook for dirt cheap.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch. The only jeans I will wear is from Abercrombie!! The jeggings seriously fit SO well and compliment my curves perfectly!! The quality is great and they always have sales
Abercrombie and Fitch has many choices when going to their store. I personally love their fall lines, their sweaters are very nice and comfortable. Their prices are sometimes high for some of the clothing and their are not always sales. But besides that if you are looking for a place that has cute clothes this is the place to shop.
la marca habla por si sola pues es de lo mejor y de muy buena calidad no se compara con otras pues es una marca con la mas recientes tendencias de moda y la verdad se merece las cinco estrellas
I love the jeans here they're so comfortable. The shirts are also so comfortable I love the dough sales and also they always have my size online or in stores . When they have sales it's good deals.
Thank god this rand is not as popular as it once was - they are the snobbiest of snobs. When I was in high school you were considered poor if you didn't wear this crap. Forever hating this brand.
Abercrombie is always fun to shop at. It always smells so nice and so neat and organized. I love the see the unique styles they carry. The sizing runs small that'd be the only problem I've ever had.
I always buy pants and shirts from here, it fits me perfectly and it is good quality, I have a pear of pants I wish I could wear everyday because of how comfortable they are, and I would recommend people who can't find the right fit to come try this amazing store
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos