BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
I personally love this store! If you don't mind paying more for quality, go here. The jeans are mega comfortable and last a long time!!! It's better to spend more and get good quality than keep buying cheap that doesn't last
Angelica C.
They have some very cute clothes but even if your of average size like 8-10 your really not going to find anything in this store for you. It's a shame they would make a lot more money if they did.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
more expensive brand but lasts long. No matter the trend in season AF has a style thats preppy and doesn't stray too far from its jeans and sweater/t shirt look. The store smells amazing all the time!
Lizbeth M.
Little bit more on the expensive side, i dont think ive ever found a single item under twenty. Even simple shirts exceed 20 dollars. Great for shirts both girls and boys and ridiculously cute dresses for girls.
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
When I had a store by me I did like shopping there ! Although they were rather expensive & I did not agree with their values over size & outlook on how people should look, the clothes were nicely made.
Haley H.
Camden, AR
Lots of variety clean store friendly employees always smells good. Awesome clothing. Relaxing to shop good sales during the year. Decent prices. Clothes folded or hung nicely. Cool designs and colors
Sharon K.
Elm City, NC
I love the jeans sold here. Most jeans are thick and uncomfortable feeling but not these. They fit nicely and seem to stretch as you move. A little on the high price end but seem to last forever.
Mari M.
Lawrenceville, GA
 I love the jeans here they're so comfortable. The shirts are also so comfortable I love the dough sales and also they always have my size online or in stores . When they have sales it's good deals.
Lilly B.
Ontonagon
Smells amazing definitely would recommend for school I spray two pumps in the morning and it last all day one of my favorite perfumes and the quality is excellent would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
Riley S.
somerville
Abercrombie and Fitch has many choices when going to their store. I personally love their fall lines, their sweaters are very nice and comfortable. Their prices are sometimes high for some of the clothing and their are not always sales. But besides that if you are looking for a place that has cute clothes this is the place to shop.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?