Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I personally love this store! If you don't mind paying more for quality, go here. The jeans are mega comfortable and last a long time!!! It's better to spend more and get good quality than keep buying cheap that doesn't last
They have some very cute clothes but even if your of average size like 8-10 your really not going to find anything in this store for you. It's a shame they would make a lot more money if they did.
more expensive brand but lasts long. No matter the trend in season AF has a style thats preppy and doesn't stray too far from its jeans and sweater/t shirt look. The store smells amazing all the time!
Little bit more on the expensive side, i dont think ive ever found a single item under twenty. Even simple shirts exceed 20 dollars. Great for shirts both girls and boys and ridiculously cute dresses for girls.
When I had a store by me I did like shopping there ! Although they were rather expensive & I did not agree with their values over size & outlook on how people should look, the clothes were nicely made.
Lots of variety clean store friendly employees always smells good. Awesome clothing. Relaxing to shop good sales during the year. Decent prices. Clothes folded or hung nicely. Cool designs and colors
I love the jeans sold here. Most jeans are thick and uncomfortable feeling but not these. They fit nicely and seem to stretch as you move. A little on the high price end but seem to last forever.
I love the jeans here they're so comfortable. The shirts are also so comfortable I love the dough sales and also they always have my size online or in stores . When they have sales it's good deals.
Smells amazing definitely would recommend for school I spray two pumps in the morning and it last all day one of my favorite perfumes and the quality is excellent would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
Abercrombie and Fitch has many choices when going to their store. I personally love their fall lines, their sweaters are very nice and comfortable. Their prices are sometimes high for some of the clothing and their are not always sales. But besides that if you are looking for a place that has cute clothes this is the place to shop.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos