BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
J W.
The clothes aren't even that stylish--no one at my college even wears this brand. There is just nothing chic or trendy about this place, not to mention that the owner disregards "overweight" people.
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
This is a store that caters to the young, high school age. I use to wear soooo much of it when I was younger. Now I get a headache every time I walk into a store. The loud music and strong smell of colognes and perfumes make me nauseous
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Abercrombie & Fitch definitely has not kept up with the styles over the years. The clothes still look like from when I was in high school 15 years ago. The clothes are over priced and do not fit well.
lauren v.
One of my favorite places to get jeans from! they are really cute and last forever, which makes up for there price which can be a little more than you normally would pay but they are definitely worth it!
Carole C.
Definitely a great product. Always good fabric and texture. I'm not an online shopper because I have to feel and touch but if you did purchase any thing from them online you won't be disappointed.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
more expensive brand but lasts long. No matter the trend in season AF has a style thats preppy and doesn't stray too far from its jeans and sweater/t shirt look. The store smells amazing all the time!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Not a fan of Abercrombie just for the simple fact, it's hard to find clothes; shirts and pants that fit. I'm a big chested girl and their clothes seem like they're for teenagers and tiny petite girls.
Haley H.
Camden, AR
Lots of variety clean store friendly employees always smells good. Awesome clothing. Relaxing to shop good sales during the year. Decent prices. Clothes folded or hung nicely. Cool designs and colors
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I don't like the clothes too small, not my taste at all. I like the music and the way the store smells though, employees seem to be stuck up not friendly at all.
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
When I had a store by me I did like shopping there ! Although they were rather expensive & I did not agree with their values over size & outlook on how people should look, the clothes were nicely made.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?