Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love love buying my jeans and most of all my clothes , when I first went I couldn't find something fitting I shop there a lot now and I love it ! I suggest anyone to go the downfall is it's a little expensive
Their clothes are extremely overpriced for the quality of clothing you get. Their advertising campaigns are ridiculous and the owner of the company has shown himself to be a giant jerk. Never will shop there
I didn't know people still bought from Abercrombie & Fitch. I guess the young teen set may still be in to it. Their clothes are mixed quality (some pieces great, some pieces suck). Overall I wouldn't recommend.
I love the brand ,but some times they dont have what im looking for. They also have hi prices for things that i feel are not worth purchasing since you could find a similar product at a better price and even nicer.
Overall this is a really good store. If only the price was a little more good! It's understandable that they are more high-end comma I just wish they were more affordable because they really love their brand. They are actually the only jeans I wear. It's been about 10 years and I'm yet to find a pair of jeans I love more than their jeans. Also they stay pretty up-to-date with new trends. Although they do have their kind of signature Style when a new certain type of shirt or pants come out they are on top of it! Really love this brand and I hope they stay around for as long as I do
I love a&f specially the jeans the quality is amazing!!! And the sweaters OMG I have a sweater and I have lke 12 years with it and still looks the same!! Like for real!!
I love everything about this brand! There jeans are so comfy put everything in its place I love the smell of this place lmao so yummy when I walk in there there perfumes and colognes are to die for any men with thy scent dammmm
I don't not like this company. Way over priced and clothes aren't even that cute. I prefer hollister over this company. Clothes don't last at all, and they don't have clothes for bigger people, which is wrong.
Although this is a more expensive store, the clothing and the quality of the clothing is great. Everything is made of nice materials that feel expensive. I also personally love the style of clothing they have.
I have a few different tops from them, and they're all quality tops, and they're all super stylish and trendy. I haven't had any kind of problems with them. I thought that the price was reasonable as well.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos