Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I shopped here recently and got a new shirt. It was very affordable (less than $20) and I have been satisfied with the quality. I don’t shop here often but I feel I will come back and I recommend shopping here.
Such a good brand. It’s never a disappointment. The clothes are always so nice and soft. They’re such a great store from clothes to perfumes so good. I do shop here a lot. I am going to be shopping their again.
This brand makes high quality products. I can always find something there and the smell of the store is amazing. They are pretty affordable, and they now have stuff that everyone can wear and feel confident in!
It’s not one of my favorite stores at all.very good quality and is great with something messes up.i don’t shop here anymore because I’ve grown out of it.i would recommend it i just don’t like the style anymore.
I can always find hidden treasures at Abercrombie & Fitch. It rarely fails to help me find what I am looking for. I feel they have really improved their style and keep up with current trends. They are a go-to of mine for key pieces, especially denim! Will definitely continue to shop here.
great tees and i love their denim shorts so comfy and the other comfy shorts that i always use i love em so much, their products are not low quality i must say and its very affordable. one of my go to stores!
I love their more plain t shirts! I have several that I have worn for years! I like their jeans but I have found that sizing varies based of the pair of jeans which isn’t always easy when shopping in a hurry.
Has amazing ripped denim jeans for back to school. Every time I go into that store I go crazy because they have really cute clothes for school or even for nights out. I 10/10 recommend shopping at this store.
I usualy only get shorts from A&F. Love the high waisted shorts collection! Would usually get at least 2 pairs at once if possible. Their shorts are comfy and stylish! Looking forward to their next collection!
Has cute stuff but it’s honestly very overpriced. I don’t like shopping here that much because the smell in the store is really strong and the clothing you can just find for better prices else where. But they have really cute styles and a lot to choose from.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos