Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to wear their clothes all the time. I definitely think this store is more suited for teens and early 20 somethings. However, I do LOVE their #8 perfume :)
Although pricey, this brand definitely offers quality clothing that will last a lifetime. All of their clothing is cute and trendy and they're always switching things up to keep up with what is new
Abercrombie is doing a great job changing for an aging audience. I used to shop here in middle school, but as I got older I feel that Abercrombie is keeping up with the current trends for y, age group as well.
Dislike this store I'm not plus sized but they never have clothes that fit me ! And anytime you go into this store you feel so uncomfortable with all the looks the employees and people give you. I just avoid this store.
Denim shorts and jeans are the best! I love their variety of sizes and styles! The only con for me is that my size varies in shorts and jeans depending of they style so it's great that they have a huge variety!
Excellent quality items for a reasonable price. Clothing is trendy and classy, and although it's reputation is for teens, they have a ton of cute stuff for those of us in the 25-40 crowd that you can wear as long as it doesn't glaringly say "abercrombie" on it and nobody would ever know.
I love everything about this brand! There jeans are so comfy put everything in its place I love the smell of this place lmao so yummy when I walk in there there perfumes and colognes are to die for any men with thy scent dammmm
I love the brand ,but some times they dont have what im looking for. They also have hi prices for things that i feel are not worth purchasing since you could find a similar product at a better price and even nicer.
Their clothes are extremely overpriced for the quality of clothing you get. Their advertising campaigns are ridiculous and the owner of the company has shown himself to be a giant jerk. Never will shop there
Love this store. They always had cute clothes when I was younger. All my clothes were from here a while back. The material of the clothing is amazing and very well made. Defiantly would recommend this store.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos