BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Theodora B.
The clothes here are very expensive and they put their fragrance on EVERYTHING. It's so strong you can smell it as you walk towards the store in the mall. Their CEO also said that poor people and bigger people shouldn't be able to wear his clothing, so I don't want to give him any of my money...
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
I used to wear their clothes all the time. I definitely think this store is more suited for teens and early 20 somethings. However, I do LOVE their #8 perfume :)
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I used to shop here a lot in high school when the sales were virtually non-existent. But now I have notice that more and more sales come up in addition to other coupons which makes this shop a little easier to shop
Caelyn K.
Now this store is a little pricey for me but I do tend to treat myself or my kids to this store if it was Christmas or their birthday. The jeans here last for like ever and shape your body and also doesn't shrink!
Elizabet Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The clothes come in very small sizes :(
But I love the quality, that being said, I think it's expensive. All the things I own I've picked from the sale section because I refuse to pay full price for a basic tee.
Shadelle G.
Charlotte, NC
Only good for their Jeans other than that I do not care for their clothing. Sometimes the only reason you can differentiate them from hollister is by their logo.
Jacqueline C.
Encino, CA
I used to shop here all the time years ago, but now the quality has gone a bit downhill. Also I worked there for a brief time and they treat the employees terribly--so knowing that has made me like them even less
Mandi R.
Somerville, OH
Abercrombie is OK but they don't necessarily cater to everyone's needs. Definitely does not have a selection that is friendly to all sizes but good made clothes!
Breanna A.
Ashburn, VA
Very preppy cloths! You can get the same cloths for cheaper at a different location! I barely every shop there because I know I can get the same thing for cheaper somewhere else. Dark lighting makes it had to see.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Ever since I was young these clothes have been way too overpriced. Their jeans and flannels are really nice quality but the atmosphere of this store isn't great.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?