BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alicia B.
Paris, KY
I really love this store. My only complaint is the price of some items.. I find some things to be outrageously priced. Other than that if I have extra cash that I'm able to spend I always check out this store.
Tiffany
Queens, NY
Abercrombie and Fitch does not accommodate for various sized people.Their idea of a large is in actuality is a small. I also highly dislike the branding of their clothing. Though the quality is actually alright.
Irma H.
Their jeans are the best but so pricy. I can only but one at a time. They're really comfortable but they don't carry to many plus sizes but the store always smells so good and it's so welcoming. I just don't like how everything is over priced.
Kayla V.
Warminster, PA
This store is centered around the "skinny and pretty popular" people. All clothes are skin tight and not really a variety of different clothes for different people. All clothes are way overpriced and out of style.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I used to shop here a lot in high school when the sales were virtually non-existent. But now I have notice that more and more sales come up in addition to other coupons which makes this shop a little easier to shop
Breanna A.
Ashburn, VA
Very preppy cloths! You can get the same cloths for cheaper at a different location! I barely every shop there because I know I can get the same thing for cheaper somewhere else. Dark lighting makes it had to see.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Honestly there clothes are not even cute anymore. I hate even going in there because the whole time the people at our local a&f shove the clothes down your throat.
Tally G.
Clinton
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My tiny daughter also loves this store. She likes the name brand places that have clothes small enough for her to fit. She wears a 00 and it has to be super tiny. We don't shop here often but when we do she's happy
Elizabet Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The clothes come in very small sizes :(
But I love the quality, that being said, I think it's expensive. All the things I own I've picked from the sale section because I refuse to pay full price for a basic tee.
Wendy S.
Perrin, TX
Absolutely love their perfume !! For the men the cologne and body wash I highly recommend. I am very picky when it comes to smells. I don't like that a lot of ladies perfume are a sweet smell and theirs is not.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?