BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Angela U.
Bellport , NY
What the CEO stands for in disgusting. The clothes are ridiculously tiny and extremely overpriced. Only good thing I can that is the perfume/cologne smells good.
Josie H.
This is too expensive for my taste. Perhaps, I am a little bias but I can't find any clothes that fit me. There clothes are for skinny small people, not like average size. I don't really like their style either.
raven m.
Redford, MI
They have really nice clothes, but when you're a size 9 its not just the same. I tried on a size 9, and they are small.
You gotta be at least a 2 to shop their.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Honestly there clothes are not even cute anymore. I hate even going in there because the whole time the people at our local a&f shove the clothes down your throat.
Tiffany
Queens, NY
Abercrombie and Fitch does not accommodate for various sized people.Their idea of a large is in actuality is a small. I also highly dislike the branding of their clothing. Though the quality is actually alright.
Naomi F.
Kennewick, WA
I love their legging jeans, they fit perfect and last a long time. Great clearance section and great clothing only thing I dont like is the customer servive can be rude at times. My go to place for my jeans though!
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
When I get a chance to splurge this is the place I go. They are expensive, but cute! I can only buy the jeans and hoodies though, because if you have any womanly curves there is no place to fit them in this brand.
Caitlin G.
Going in store can be a hassle sometimes as it always smells very strongly of the stores brand of Cologne, but the jeans are always so well made and long lasting
Kayla V.
Warminster, PA
This store is centered around the "skinny and pretty popular" people. All clothes are skin tight and not really a variety of different clothes for different people. All clothes are way overpriced and out of style.
Theodora B.
The clothes here are very expensive and they put their fragrance on EVERYTHING. It's so strong you can smell it as you walk towards the store in the mall. Their CEO also said that poor people and bigger people shouldn't be able to wear his clothing, so I don't want to give him any of my money...
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?