Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is OK but they don't necessarily cater to everyone's needs. Definitely does not have a selection that is friendly to all sizes but good made clothes!
I love their legging jeans, they fit perfect and last a long time. Great clearance section and great clothing only thing I dont like is the customer servive can be rude at times. My go to place for my jeans though!
Ever since I was young these clothes have been way too overpriced. Their jeans and flannels are really nice quality but the atmosphere of this store isn't great.
The clothes here are very expensive and they put their fragrance on EVERYTHING. It's so strong you can smell it as you walk towards the store in the mall. Their CEO also said that poor people and bigger people shouldn't be able to wear his clothing, so I don't want to give him any of my money...
Abercrombie is doing a great job changing for an aging audience. I used to shop here in middle school, but as I got older I feel that Abercrombie is keeping up with the current trends for y, age group as well.
They have some cute things but they are just to expensive. Also you better bring your flashlight and gas mask cause the fumes from all the colonge is overwhelming. It smells good and all but way to strong for me.
Abercrombie and Fitch clothes wear really well. They are super pricey and don't really fit curvy ladies. If they wanted to improve the brand they would open up a curvy line for ladies with meat on their bones. Going into the store is like going into a teen club because the music is so loud.
I used to shop here a lot in high school when the sales were virtually non-existent. But now I have notice that more and more sales come up in addition to other coupons which makes this shop a little easier to shop
Dislike this store I'm not plus sized but they never have clothes that fit me ! And anytime you go into this store you feel so uncomfortable with all the looks the employees and people give you. I just avoid this store.
I like purchasing mostly my jeans from here mostly because they are long lasting and I like how they fit. I usually have issues finding jeans that for my shape. I have had no issues for a couple of years now.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos