BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mandi R.
Somerville, OH
Abercrombie is OK but they don't necessarily cater to everyone's needs. Definitely does not have a selection that is friendly to all sizes but good made clothes!
Naomi F.
I love their legging jeans, they fit perfect and last a long time. Great clearance section and great clothing only thing I dont like is the customer servive can be rude at times. My go to place for my jeans though!
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Ever since I was young these clothes have been way too overpriced. Their jeans and flannels are really nice quality but the atmosphere of this store isn't great.
Theodora B.
The clothes here are very expensive and they put their fragrance on EVERYTHING. It's so strong you can smell it as you walk towards the store in the mall. Their CEO also said that poor people and bigger people shouldn't be able to wear his clothing, so I don't want to give him any of my money...
Allie M.
Glen Ellyn
Abercrombie is doing a great job changing for an aging audience. I used to shop here in middle school, but as I got older I feel that Abercrombie is keeping up with the current trends for y, age group as well.
Anna D.
They have some cute things but they are just to expensive. Also you better bring your flashlight and gas mask cause the fumes from all the colonge is overwhelming. It smells good and all but way to strong for me.
Taylor M.
Albertville, AL
Abercrombie and Fitch clothes wear really well. They are super pricey and don't really fit curvy ladies. If they wanted to improve the brand they would open up a curvy line for ladies with meat on their bones. Going into the store is like going into a teen club because the music is so loud.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I used to shop here a lot in high school when the sales were virtually non-existent. But now I have notice that more and more sales come up in addition to other coupons which makes this shop a little easier to shop
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Dislike this store I'm not plus sized but they never have clothes that fit me ! And anytime you go into this store you feel so uncomfortable with all the looks the employees and people give you. I just avoid this store.
berta C.
I like purchasing mostly my jeans from here mostly because they are long lasting and I like how they fit. I usually have issues finding jeans that for my shape. I have had no issues for a couple of years now.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?