Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Awful clothing, and horrible brand. They have expressed how they don't want certain people wearing their clothing. So I will never give them a dime of my money.
I used to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch when I was in high school, but they really lost their appeal to me especially after all the comments their CEO made about people who are overweight. It is just ridiculous.
The Shirts are a good quality and were a good fit but a little snug. The jackets were nice quality. The prices are reasonable to over priced until there is a sale
Prior to 2016 the clothing was so much better, now it's very updated and not very practical. But the jeans are great quality and always fit great. The sweaters are my favorite because they're always so warm and soft.
Abercrombie and Fitch clothing is really cute however, their tops including their hoodies, are not meant for larger breasted woman which makes it difficult to go shopping for those clothing pieces at their store.
The bad thing about this is that their clothes are so tight I usually wear M but from them I use L cause it's so tight Hope they make bigger sizes and also on top of this the quality is not that good for the price
This store has some cute items for the younger girls but it's over priced, smells way too strong when you walk into their stores and the CEO is a terrible person.
Abercrombie is OK but they don't necessarily cater to everyone's needs. Definitely does not have a selection that is friendly to all sizes but good made clothes!
Abercrombie and Fitch does not accommodate for various sized people.Their idea of a large is in actuality is a small. I also highly dislike the branding of their clothing. Though the quality is actually alright.
Ever since I was young these clothes have been way too overpriced. Their jeans and flannels are really nice quality but the atmosphere of this store isn't great.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos