BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Roni G.
Awful clothing, and horrible brand. They have expressed how they don't want certain people wearing their clothing. So I will never give them a dime of my money.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
I used to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch when I was in high school, but they really lost their appeal to me especially after all the comments their CEO made about people who are overweight. It is just ridiculous.
Mei T.
Malba, NY
The Shirts are a good quality and were a good fit but a little snug. The jackets were nice quality. The prices are reasonable to over priced until there is a sale
Cin R.
Bronx, NY
Prior to 2016 the clothing was so much better, now it's very updated and not very practical. But the jeans are great quality and always fit great. The sweaters are my favorite because they're always so warm and soft.
Teresa T.
Bayonne, NJ
Abercrombie and Fitch clothing is really cute however, their tops including their hoodies, are not meant for larger breasted woman which makes it difficult to go shopping for those clothing pieces at their store.
Sule J.
Ocala, FL
The bad thing about this is that their clothes are so tight I usually wear M but from them I use L cause it's so tight Hope they make bigger sizes and also on top of this the quality is not that good for the price
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
This store has some cute items for the younger girls but it's over priced, smells way too strong when you walk into their stores and the CEO is a terrible person.
Mandi R.
Somerville, OH
Abercrombie is OK but they don't necessarily cater to everyone's needs. Definitely does not have a selection that is friendly to all sizes but good made clothes!
Tiffany
Queens, NY
Abercrombie and Fitch does not accommodate for various sized people.Their idea of a large is in actuality is a small. I also highly dislike the branding of their clothing. Though the quality is actually alright.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Ever since I was young these clothes have been way too overpriced. Their jeans and flannels are really nice quality but the atmosphere of this store isn't great.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?