Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I've always had a great experience with Abercrombie. I also prefer the tops here when I have date nights or holidays a's I always look so well put together thanks to the styles they offer aND the friendly staff.
I love al of their clothes and how good all of the material is . It can be expensive but they always have good deals but quality is amazing. love the jeans from there I so reccomend going there for your clothes !!
I love Abercrombie. It is one of my go to stores and I absolutely love the style of clothing they sell there. For the most stuff usually doesn't fall apart like Hollister and I think the stuff is way cuter here.
I used to wear A&F as a high schooler a lot, lately I have not gone so much, but I did go in there last week and I have to say the style has changed in a good way.
Waaaaaaaay overpriced. Clothes are cute but you can usually find the same things right across the mall at Hollister (owned by the same people). People there also seem to act snobby.. is that required to work there haha.
unfortunately i cannot fit these clothes but i did purchase sweats from this company for my ex last year and he loved them and the fit ...they were comfy and warm
Good quality clothing, last long and worth the purchase. I shop there a lot and love the sales. My favorite purchase was the jeans. Sales rep can be a little more helpful. I shop online and would shop there again.
Clothes is way too expensive, if you want to pay that much go to J Crew and you will find better clothing. The sizes are ridiculously small and not made to last.
I have some jeans and shirts from here. I like the simple designs they use on shirts for women. And i like their fabrics they use nice and soft not to tough on the skin or anything since i do have sensitive skin
I love their clothes I always finde what I'm looking for and I always find my size the quality it's grate and love the smell of their store it's kind of expensive but I do recommend this store so many cute things.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos