Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,395 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The minute you walk by the store you are overpowered by the smell they circulate throughout the store. This is a total turn off. The sizes are limited as well.
This store is definitely just for small sized people, basically younger people. The prices are ridiculous. Not very good quality clothes. I think it's overrated.
Love the women's clothing. The men's clothing is off in sizes not all men are 5'4 and weigh 100lbs. My husband is 6'1 and can never find shirts or pants long enough. Items can be expensive, unless you catch it on sale
Awful clothing, and horrible brand. They have expressed how they don't want certain people wearing their clothing. So I will never give them a dime of my money.
Prior to 2016 the clothing was so much better, now it's very updated and not very practical. But the jeans are great quality and always fit great. The sweaters are my favorite because they're always so warm and soft.
Love love love this clothing stores. Sometimes prices can be high but it's well worth it. But you can also find some really cute outfits in clearance. I find myself shopping here a lot. I do recommend shopping here.
This company was always a stable for me when I was younger. Now, I purchase clothes from here for my family members. The quality is amazing and they are extremely affordable. I am always asked by people where do I purchase clothes that my family wears and I always refer to them.
unfortunately i cannot fit these clothes but i did purchase sweats from this company for my ex last year and he loved them and the fit ...they were comfy and warm
I use to love their clothes their brand has changed a lot some cute some not . Their quality is decent their brands run a little on the small size . I really do love their clothes but if it was a little less expensive
I love al of their clothes and how good all of the material is . It can be expensive but they always have good deals but quality is amazing. love the jeans from there I so reccomend going there for your clothes !!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos