BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cat S.
Extremely overrated for overpriced crappy clothing. It doesn't make you cool to shop here. In fact, why would you pay over $100 for a pair of jeans???? No, just no.
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO
I love this store! It has great quiltly clothes and amazing colgne. I always buy my Bofriend their colgne cause he loves it and it smells wonderful. They have all sizes for every one. the clothes are super cute too!
Meghan G.
Very expensive, all the sizes are very small, and the store is very dark so it is hard to actually shop. Also, the advertising is too sexual for the age of girls that shop here. Lets promote better things in our society!
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
Abercrombie has such cute tops & I love their sweats. Sooooo soft! I just wish they weren't so expensive & that they'd carry more mediums & large. There is always an abundance of xs & small & like 2 of the other sizes.
Rhonda W.
Maryville, TN
Abercrombie & Fitch have THE BEST t-shirts! They are extremely stylish for all ages, super soft, and made strong to last long. They are very affordable... And did I mention, good for all ages!?! They make great gifts!
Rachel U.
Looking past the company itself(I've worked at Hollister and hated the whole image thing) they ALWAYS have sales and everything basically ends up on clearance for super cheap. As long as you don't buy anything with a big logo, no one even notices. Their clothes have gotten really cute and trendy actually.
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
I only have a few clothing items from this clothing store. To me it's kinda pricy. I don't shop here all the time! I would say that the quality of there clothes are 100% awesome!! I would shop here again in the future !!
Cassie P.
Always loved the hoodies and shirts. They were comfortable and lasted a while. They are expensive but I always would buy when stuff was on clearance or sale and found some great deals! Still love my shorts and hoodies!
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Im 3"6 and have almost always had to get my clothing altered but no more need for that since i shop at abercrombie, more then half my closet is made up of abercrombie
Lakesha H.
They spray way too much perfume and you can smell it from 20 feet away.
their clothes are overpriced (yet they never change the style and everything looks the same.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?