BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Elizabeth D.
New Canaan, CT
Who wants to pay $40 dollars for a pair of sweatpants that haven't been in style since I was in the 7th grade?
Nobody.
How are these stores even still around?
Sayda G.
Flint, MI
Amazing clothes love everything it's comfortable and they have really pretty clothes they sell women's clothing men's clothing and kids clothing as well all very nice prices are a little high but overall great place
Vanesssa R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I am always able to find beautiful clothing here. I love buying pants from here, they are very nice and comfortable. I just dislike how expensive everything is and you will be lucky to find something that isn't expensive.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
They are expensive and sizes don't match up. They sell to "good looking" and "fit" people. The owner of the company really just makes that all true. I never bought anything from here because my family didn't have the money and I didn't want to waste it here. I would never come here to buy anything.
Jennifer C.
There is nothing good about this place. they clothes only come in "i never eat" sizes, they spray cologne/perfume that stinks every 10-15 minutes, its overpriced, and the staff are all stuck up. forget this place.
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to work here. They don't have clothes to fit all sizes of people which I don't like but the overall quality is good. Catch a sale though don't pay full price.
Cassie P.
Always loved the hoodies and shirts. They were comfortable and lasted a while. They are expensive but I always would buy when stuff was on clearance or sale and found some great deals! Still love my shorts and hoodies!
Cat S.
Extremely overrated for overpriced crappy clothing. It doesn't make you cool to shop here. In fact, why would you pay over $100 for a pair of jeans???? No, just no.
Lakesha H.
They spray way too much perfume and you can smell it from 20 feet away.
their clothes are overpriced (yet they never change the style and everything looks the same.
Meghan G.
Very expensive, all the sizes are very small, and the store is very dark so it is hard to actually shop. Also, the advertising is too sexual for the age of girls that shop here. Lets promote better things in our society!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?