BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cassie P.
Always loved the hoodies and shirts. They were comfortable and lasted a while. They are expensive but I always would buy when stuff was on clearance or sale and found some great deals! Still love my shorts and hoodies!
Yesenia P.
Nice clothing but expensive in my opinion. They do have Sales often but I got most of my things during Black Friday and after Christmas when the entire store is 50% off. My boyfriend finds shirts on sale all the time.
Skye F.
This store has overpriced tight clothes that don't come in much of a variety of sizes. They are quite expensive, but have great quality jeans that last a long time!
Sophie M.
Irwin, PA
I love Abercrombie! It fits me great! But it defiantly runs small! I am a smaller person and I love Abercrombie! Bigger sized people don't like it because it runs way to small and is really tight!
Lakesha H.
They spray way too much perfume and you can smell it from 20 feet away.
their clothes are overpriced (yet they never change the style and everything looks the same.
Sayda G.
Flint, MI
Amazing clothes love everything it's comfortable and they have really pretty clothes they sell women's clothing men's clothing and kids clothing as well all very nice prices are a little high but overall great place
Vania G.
I've never been a fan of the overpriced pieces of fabric here, but with CEO Jeffries' recent comments, I will never enter another headache-inducing store ever again.
y T.
One of my favorite brands! they have pretty clothes all of the time! I love that there are not too many fruity colors. I'm more of a neutral color kinda gal. I love the look of the stores and the staff are always so nice!
Kayli F.
Springfield , MO
I love this store! It has great quiltly clothes and amazing colgne. I always buy my Bofriend their colgne cause he loves it and it smells wonderful. They have all sizes for every one. the clothes are super cute too!
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
They are expensive and sizes don't match up. They sell to "good looking" and "fit" people. The owner of the company really just makes that all true. I never bought anything from here because my family didn't have the money and I didn't want to waste it here. I would never come here to buy anything.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?