BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Taylor K.
Duluth, GA
I am not a plus size girl, but i am fuller. usually their clothes run really small and they make me fell bigger. Also, their jeans are so tight in the thighs no matter what size i get.I think they made this store for sticks
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
For the younger crowd I think the clothes is ok. As an adult out of high school I tend to stay away from this store as not much has changed in the 9 years since I've graduated. I do however like their jeans for the most part.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Abercrombie does have some cute clothes, however, the lighting in their stores is so dim that it's sometimes difficult to determine the actual color of the clothing.
Monica K.
Enfield, CT
I'd never buy anything from here. The owner of the company turned me off from ever buying anything there. My younger cousin is obsessed with this store, but I refuse to buy anything from there. The clothing isn't even all that great.
Laura R.
Central, SC
My personal opinion is, is that A&F over charges for average made clothing. I also think their sizing is off, even for me (and I am typically a 0-2). They either need to charge less for their clothing or make it more durable.
Anarchy g.
I used to be one of those girls that wished they could wear this crap like every other girl but alas I'm poor. haha but after i saw them trying to make grunge a thing like no grunge is gross. don't try to sell crap for a lot of money.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Abercrombie was cool and in style about ten years ago, and they haven't changed their style to fit with the times in the past decade. Although their basics are nice and really high quality, they're too expensive for basics.
Raegan D.
Statesville, NC
I have been always fond of their apparel and have purchased a lot of items from them so far. However, I have been having a terrible experience with online shopping. With so limited number of stores, even returning an item is a headache. With one item, my refund was altogether $14 less than what I spent, simply because they will deduct additional charges, and their shipping was not free either. This made sure that I would never purchase an item from them online.

Briana A.
San Diego
My favorite store for well made clothing. That's fashionable and preppy. Lately it's taken a turn from it's normal and has black jeans and crop tops that are trending.
Sharlene F.
Carpentersville, IL
This store is a choice by my daughter. It seems that most of the sales associates are not happy to be working and they lack good customer service. I would say they need more training and to maybe add a smile when they speak.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?