BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
natori d.
i had a jacket before i was good feeling to it had fur in the inside of the jacket it hasa thick to it and yes it is good quality i got it a year ago and still got it
Milton  S.
Abercrombie & Fitch is very expensive for not up to date style and they don't reach their customer base. The clothes are good material but very teeny bopper-ish even though their in transition of changing all their brands.
Mayra A.
Pharr, TX
I love coming to Abercrombie and fitch because the clothes are unique and even though they are pricy; it only because you get what you pay for. All the clothes have a very nice material to them and feel so comfortable.
Ashley M.
While in high school this was by far my go to store for most of my clothes. Now that I'm out of school and older I feel that this brand is directed more toward school age kids. They're jeans are high quality but the shirts not so much. Everything in this store is over priced and sizes aren't direct toward curvy people at all.
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I will sometimes buy skinny jeans or jeggings from this store when they are on sale for $25. They are pretty good quality but sometime the dark wash jeans' color will fade but only if they are washed a lot. I do recommend this store.
Jessica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to love abercrombie and fitch when i was a kid. but now that I've gotten older i don't fit in like anything even the adult store i fell like nothing is right.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my go-to products for clothes, accessories and outerwear. It never lets me down and I love the comfort and longevity of their products.
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
I used to wear this brand in high school, but now I know I would never let my children wear this brand. I hope the remarks of the CEO caused A&F to go out of business
Kimberley M.
Canyon Country, CA
they have the best jean quality ever, I really love their pants. And they fit me perfectly, good quality!!! Affordable they always have some good sales to be affordable, pro! so i like it! yes I would shop there again!
Morgan P.
Saint Cloud, FL
They are way overpriced and they make way to small clothes.
my sister is 7 about to be 8 and she has to wear the real abercrombie and fitch the kids are to small.
i can't even wear them anymore it lowers my self-esteem.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?