Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This store surprised me. All the clothes are very cute, lightweight, and great for Summer. They are always having some type of sale too, so it is never THAT expensive. My favorite item of clothing is from this store :)
They are super expensive for no apparent reason to be honest! Some of the quality is good but not like how it use to be....only true reason I like their clothes is because they actually FIT ME because I'm super petite.
You would think that A&F went out with the aughts, but I have rediscovered it, and they have some good stuff that isn't plastered with mooses! (meese?) They always have sales, at least online, which I appreciate.
They changed their brand a lot over the past few years stepping away from throwing their brand name on everything and actually making quality fashionable clothing. I always get compliments on their dresses and skirts
Abercrombie is like the mother brand of hollister. It has the same cute clothes, however , the price is a lot more expensive. It’s almost like double the price. That is why I took away a star. Just shop at hollister.
Every penny is well spent. Their products are awesome!! I bought a romper that is great! I always receive complimets about it. The style and colors are fabulous! And sizes are for both kids and teens would definitely recommend
Es mi tienda favorita todo me gusta y la mayoría de la ropa la compro ahí! Soy una persona pequeña y ahí siempre encuentro mi talla perfecta, todo me queda muy bien y es de muy buena calidad! La recomiendo al máximo
Abercrombie & Fitch is a pricey store, but when they have deals they’re great deals. The employees are great! It’s a very clean nice store. Their clothes are just to cute and in style. I highly recommend this store!
I’ve been shopping at this store ever since I was little and whenever I go to the mall I never skip this store! Plus the store smells good! This store ranges in price, but they usually have a lot of deals going on!
My oldest son shops there for school clothes every year and the quality of his clothes are great. Lasts all year and shopping experience is always great. Will continue to shop there until he grows out of the store.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos