BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jessica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I used to love abercrombie and fitch when i was a kid. but now that I've gotten older i don't fit in like anything even the adult store i fell like nothing is right.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
The amount you are paying for the quality of clothing you are getting is not worth it! The clothes are cheaply made and sizes run small! You can find much better quality for the price as other places.
Mackenzie B.
Concord, Nh
I do like Abercrombie and Fitch's clothes but I feel they're just way over priced. I think their sweat-shirts and jeans are really good quality, so I'll buy if they're on sale or clearance. Full price though? no thanks!
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Their pants run big and their shirts run small. Certainly not worth the prices, would never buy anything that isn't on sale. The quality is nothing more than OK.
Morgan P.
Saint Cloud, FL
They are way overpriced and they make way to small clothes.
my sister is 7 about to be 8 and she has to wear the real abercrombie and fitch the kids are to small.
i can't even wear them anymore it lowers my self-esteem.
Kingsley B.
Dunbar, WV
Honestly, I worked for Hollister and its basically the same as AB&F. The prices are not good for the quality of the clothes. I have had many complants on the clothes. I wouldn't recommend you buying anything but jeans there.
Laura B.
Wood Village
Fashionista Expert Level 1
So this place definitely targets a certain audience, size 0's and the like...and they have those perfume blasters in the front of their store that bombard your nostrils. This place and Hollister were all tge rage growing up.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Great quality but way over priced. There isn't one very close to wear I live but when I do shop is online in their clearance options which are usually a decent price
Milton  S.
Abercrombie & Fitch is very expensive for not up to date style and they don't reach their customer base. The clothes are good material but very teeny bopper-ish even though their in transition of changing all their brands.
Taylor S.
Atlanta, GA
Overpriced for crappy clothes. I never feel comfortable in that store either. No matter the location, the employees are always rude. I just never like to go in there!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?